Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    21Jessica Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2012, 01:58 PM
    EXcited to be in U.S.and school starts November 1, 2012 so what is earliest I can go
    EXcited to be in U.S.and school starts November 1, 2012 so what is earliest I can go
    Heh Guys, my name is Jessica. This is my first post to forum. Add me as friend cause I have none. I start model school in U.S. On November 1, 2012and all ready got my F1. But, I am losing my mind ready to be in the U.S. with so much to do and meeting new people and making new friends. So, help me please as I am not to good on math. If my school starts November 1, 2012 what is the earliest date I can enter the U.S. threw entry port.

Please help. Comments appreciated so much. (( )):** Jessica
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2012, 03:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 21Jessica View Post
    Heh Guys, my name is Jessica. This is my first post to forum. Add me as friend cause I have none. I start model school in U.S. On November 1, 2012and all ready got my F1. But, I am losing my mind ready to be in the U.S. with so much to do and meeting new poeple and making new friends. So, help me please as I am not to good on math. If my school starts November 1, 2012 what is the earliest date I can enter the U.S. threw entry port.

Please help. Comments appreciated so much. (( )):** Jessica

This isn't Facebook. That isn't how "friends" works. We answer questions, and there's no "chat" option as such.

It's 30 calendar days before your starting date at school.

If school starts November 1 it's October 3rd.

The information should be in the packet of papers you received. Read those papers carefully. You can risk your status if you withdraw from school, find employment, leave the US.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Due date of November 10 2012 when did I conceive [ 2 Answers ]

I Found Out I Was 9 weeks And 3 Days April 10th And they Said My Due Date Was November 10th. To Be Quite Honest I Don't Remember My Last Sexual Encounter Although My Last Menstrual Period Was Beginning of February and then again I Had a Light Period February 19th Or February 20th . When Did I...

Had unprotected sex on November 5th and November 12th. But both time I used pill. [ 8 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on November 5th and November 12th. But both time I took pill. My periods was due on 18th November and its over. But I noticed, after starting periods, some liquid things coming out from my breasts. Is it a symbol of pregnant? Can I be pregnant?

What is the earliest age you may drop out in Utah's Jordan School District? [ 2 Answers ]

I wasn't sure where to put this so since its in a way related to high school I put it here, if there is any problems please notify me. Anyway, I was just wondering when is the earliest age you may Drop out in Utah's Jordan School District? I've promised myself for my own reasons that I am...

View more questions Search