Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cheryl28212 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 11:49 AM
    Brenda DyGraf Air Climber
    I saw the infomercial for Brenda DyGraf's latest piece of fitness equipment called the Air Climber. I want to start using a simple piece of equipment to increase my stamina before moving onto something at a gym.

For those of you that have ordered this piece of equipment, is there a weight limit? I don't want to waste my money if I am going to break the darn thing!

ruso Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Mar 14, 2007, 10:23 AM
    Hi Cheryl,

Here's where you can see a copy of the 60 day warranty: http://www.theairclimber.com/pdf/warranty.pdf

In the picture the item looks pretty sturdy - perhaps the website has an email address that you could send an enquiry to directly.

If your house has stairs you could start with no equipment - good luck
    prowster Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 12:16 PM
    I purchased the air climber and below is my experience, I DO NOT recommend buying it!

I got the air climber last week. When I opened the box, small black plastic pieces came out with it. I later realized they were from the foot peddles, they had cracked and where falling apart. The whole thing is pretty much plastic, it looks really cheap and doesn’t look like it would last very long. I read the instructions on how to get started. Mine would fill up with air the first time, but once you stepped on it, it would not inflate again, so I was getting nowhere. I tried to call the Customer Service number (which is not toll free) and kept getting the message that “do to large call volumes I needed to call back later”. I finally called the Spanish Customer Service number and got right threw. She said to send it back and they would credit me once they receive it, I told her it was defective and I didn’t feel I should have to pay to send it back. She said I would need to pay to send it back if I wanted to get my money back. If you do need to send it back for any reason, the warrantee states that “If Warranty service is necessary, the original purchase must pack the product securely and send it postage paid with a description of the defect, proof of purchase, and a check or money order for $19.99 to cover return postage and handling to the following address.” What a crock! I would not waste your money on this piece of junk.
    exercisenut Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 09:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl28212
    I saw the infomercial for Brenda DyGraf's latest piece of fitness equipment called the Air Climber. I want to start out using a simple piece of equipment to increase my stamina before moving onto something at a gym.

For those of you that have ordered this piece of equipment, is there a weight limit? I don't want to waste my money if I am going to break the darn thing!

My wife and I purchased the AirClimber a month ago and we both love working out on it! As a matter of fact, we just ordered another so that we can workout together. The quality of the item is top notch, sturdy and easy to put away unlike our treadmill which takes up most of our living room.

I like the workouts, they're easy to follow and my wife uses the BodyCord resistance for her upper body. We've bought a few exercise products before, but for the price and value, we've found that the AirClimber does everything Brenda said it does. Plus, it should beats going to the gym.
    susll Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 01:25 PM
    The maximum user weight is 300lbs. I hope this helps!
    matasha Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 08:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl28212
    I saw the infomercial for Brenda DyGraf's latest piece of fitness equipment called the Air Climber. I want to start out using a simple piece of equipment to increase my stamina before moving onto something at a gym.

Yes, the weight limit is 300lbs. I just purchased it and I love it! The only challenge is waiting a month for the product to come. It is real easy to use and the workouts are quick yet get the body moving and sweating quickly even at the lowest resistance level. I am excited and looking forward to toning up quickly with this easy to use machine!
    sweetskp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2008, 11:46 AM
    Prowster,

You will find that almost all Warranty returns require you to paiy all the postage---I agree this does not seem right. But right when you opened it, it should have been able to be returned as damaged in shipping.
    Ondverg Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 02:15 PM
    You might want to check out the Home Shopping Network first if you're planning to buy this item. It might cost less than the infomercial. Also sometimes you get a little extra with them. Here's the link: Brenda Dygraf's AirClimber with BodyCord, DVDs and Power Gloves at HSN.com
    If it doesn't work, just go to their website and search 'Dygraff'. She was on HSN with it a few days ago and she and the models made it look like a great product. Good luck.
    dunavan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2008, 09:45 AM
    I just purchased the air climber and love it. They now sell the Air Climber at Linens and Things for $99.99 and our Sunday newspaper always has a Linens and Things coupon in it for 20% off one item which brought the price down to $80.00 which is a lot more reasonable and it is also a lot easier to return should you need to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Air Climber [ 32 Answers ]

Recently I watched an infomercial about an exercise device called the "airclimber" (AirClimber Fitness System. Has anyone here used it and I would be interested in opinions about it. Thanks

Air climber [ 2 Answers ]

I was watching the commercial about the air climber and I wanted to know if it is a good product. Does it move around when you are walking on it? How much is shipping? Does this air climber give you a good ab workout?

How much does the Air Climber System cost? [ 4 Answers ]

Anyone has already bought this product? How much is the total cost of the air climber system? I am international student and I am not sure what does "3 easy payments of $39.95" mean? Does it mean there are 3 ways of paying $39.95? Or I have to pay $ 39.95 three times? I will be really...

Air climber - specificially . [ 2 Answers ]

Regarding people who have used the air climber: Several years ago I had an Achilles injury and had surgery. One leg is stronger than the other. I cannot run. I was thinking of purchasing the air climber and wanted to know if people considered it low impact. Also is the Achilles used while using the...

Brenda Song's Home Address [ 12 Answers ]

Does anyone know Brenda Song's home address? I know this is a stupid thing to ask, since probably nobody knows, but I'm bored, and whenever I have nothing to do, I just try to feed my brenda song addiction. So if anyone knows her home address or her phone number or her email address, please tell...

View more questions Search