Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    membrane Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2012, 03:11 AM
    Lying
    Can I get legal sentence and ciminal record for lying about illness to a friend..
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 9, 2012, 03:55 AM
    Not without a court judgement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he lying? [ 3 Answers ]

I've been dating someone for two months and for the first time in a very long time, I'm really happy. We've been seeing each other a couple times each week and we chat by phone or text a couple of times a week. Last weekend, I was surprised that he was really vague about his plans for the week,...

Is she lying to me? [ 5 Answers ]

So I recently started dating a girl who is 2 years younger than I am. Before now she had told me that she had been with about 5 guys previously before we started dating however before I asked her out she said that she was late on her period. I helped her through it and this past Monday or Tuesday (...

Is he lying? [ 34 Answers ]

I exchanged numbers with this guy who has been interested in me for a while recently. He told me that he was going to be out of town for a week for an annual conference but asked me if I would like to have food with him when he comes back. Although he told me that he'd call when he gets back into...

Lying on Federal complaint answer, lying to EEOC [ 1 Answers ]

My question involves court procedures for the state of: Indiana/federal I am suing a govt. agency. They lied profusely in EEOC investigation. I couldn't prove it then. Got copy of investigation record and then KNEW I could prove a few lies, trust me on that. I filed the complaint in fed. Court...

Lying [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: If you lie to a grand jury and the FBI, and you obstruct a criminal investigation, it's OK and you should be pardoned - if you're a right winger. I don't know. I thought the right wingers were the law and order party. If I lied to a grand jury, I don't think anybody would think it's...

View more questions Search