Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MabenaV Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2012, 11:43 PM
    Dark circles under eyes
    I have dark circles under my eyes, what can you recommend?
    Sabres77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2012, 01:37 AM
    Iron,eye cream, sleep study
    sarauk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2012, 02:58 AM
    I took Pycnogenol to get rid of my dark circles and clear up my complexion but you've got to find the right dosage as my skin lightened way too much so don't just jump in at a high dosage.

I'd suggest 1 capsule a day for a month and see how things progress and then increase. If it's just dark circles then 1 should be enough along with plenty of water and vitamin c. I was taking for a day, one with each meal at first which was too much.
    syole Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2012, 04:15 PM
    Okay I don't have much to say but find a Vitamin K cream solution, it worked wonders for me, you can find the reasoning for this on the web if you search for "Vitamin K Dark Circles" but it has something to do with what I think is maybe the blood flow or the flow of some kind of system going on under the thin skin of your eye... Anyway, Vitamin K WORKS!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 11, 2012, 04:43 PM
    More sleep, and try cucumber slices.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark circles under eyes and dark armpits [ 3 Answers ]

What can I use for dark circles under eyes and dark armpits. Also I want a fairer skin complexion... I tried so many stuffs but nothing helps> Any suggestion. Thank you.

Dark circles under eyes and dark armpits [ 0 Answers ]

What can I use for dark circles under eyes and dark armpits. Also I want a fairer skin complexion... I tried so many stuffs but nothing helps> Any suggestion. Thank you.

Dark Circles or Dark Shades Under My Eyes [ 4 Answers ]

Hello it really bothers me that I have dark circles under my eyes and some people think that I'm doing drugs or something like that because of my dark circles and they make my eyes look small. I absolutlely hate it when I get my picture taken and I look so tired in all of them but my mother also...

Dark circles under eyes [ 1 Answers ]

I have very noticeable dark circles under my eyes. I have tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them. Is there any method that WORKS to make them go away? Thanks for the help

Dark circles under the eyes [ 3 Answers ]

I have had dark circles under the for a long time now.I have tried using some products to remove.but its still not faded or gone.I love to wear black eye liners but I am unable to wear it cause of my dark circles,it makes my eye are looks muck darker if I ever wore it.so I had to use some other...

View more questions Search