Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mizzsuperunique Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2012, 10:58 PM
    I'm 17 and looking for a job to help for college
    I am a high school student . I'm looking for some type of job so I can save up for college . I'm currently a senior and it really hard to find a job . I can clean, run errands, deliver, office work, assistance etc.. Can any one help me please?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 8, 2012, 11:17 PM
    It's too late now to "save for college" unless you mean for spending money. Check with family, friends, and neighbors, and maybe ask about older and retired people who need cleaning or yard work done. Do you have colleges or a college in mind and have applied? Have you filled out an FAFSA yet? Have you applied for scholarships?

Sep 8, 2012, 11:20 PM
    Yes I have applied already with a full 4 year ROTC scholarship I'm triyng to save for a car food and other needs ill need money for to live on
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 8, 2012, 11:24 PM
    Seniors and homebound people usually need light housekeeping and yard work done. Is there a senior center near you?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 8, 2012, 11:27 PM
    Are you in school now? Find local jobs while in high school. When I went off to college, I connected with several families near the college and became their regular babysitter and housecleaner. Job ads were always posted on the board at the college services office.

Sep 8, 2012, 11:41 PM
    No I live in nyc and ill be attending college in miami Florida.. I don't have any connection

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am going to gradute college but I have feloney will I get a job? [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to gradute in May as a Civil Engineer Tech but I have a Distrobution of controlled substance charge from six years ago. I am wondering if there are people in the Engineering field that can help me find out if I will even get hired. Also I cannot het a pardon yet I tried. Any info will be...

Similarities between job analysis,job description and job specification? [ 2 Answers ]

Similarities between job analysis,job description and job specification?

I go to college f/t and have two kids no job and I need to get away from my husband [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 21 and my husband is 27 he is 6 years older then me we met when I was 15 and got married when I was 17 at age 18 I got pregnant and had two kids back to back.. . I don't even know where to begin after having my last child I was out of work because during my pregnancy my job place was being...

No money, hard to get a job, my credit is suffering and I'm only in college! [ 5 Answers ]

I think I just need to vent more than anything here, or feel like I'm not the only one, which I know I'm not, but still... I am only 20, a junior in college, my first year at a university I LOVE- just transferred in. I am paying off credit card debt already, yes I know I'm young they got me...

Moving expenses - college to first job and interviews [ 1 Answers ]

We moved from AZ to CT after my wife graduated medical school for a paid residency. Are these expenses deductible? I've heard you can only claim them when moving from JOB to JOB, not COLLEGE to JOB. Also, are the expenses involved in job searching (airfare, hotels, car rental) deductible? She...

View more questions Search