Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VIKTORIABC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2012, 09:55 PM
    Figures in wax
    Hi
    The other day I was trying a new love spell and one of the candles fell on the floor and made a figure with the melted wax, a dragon with a black eye and tongue out, I was using red dust so it look like fire's coming out of its mouth. Does it mean anything?

Check out some similar questions!

Figures in words? [ 2 Answers ]

How to write 931,750 euro

Shadow like figures [ 18 Answers ]

I have seen shadows all my life. I Have always been scared to talk about This because of what people might say. They are not always dark however often white and sometimes grayish in color, almost like smoke. I finally had piece of mind when my brother at the time 5 yrs old saw a white figure pass...

Seeing black figures [ 5 Answers ]

My 13 year old daughter saw a black figure in the bathroom mirror and when she turned to look it was gone, but when she turned back to the mirror it was there. And she also expirenced the same thing at her school in the bathroom. She is very scared so please can you tell me what this means.

Lawn Figures [ 8 Answers ]

I have two cement Lawn figures - statues that were sprayed painted. I have cleaned/repainted them with brush on exterior latex and I would like to know if there is or should I coat them with a sealer or simply leave them as is? I was considering a water based polyurethane. Thank you

Wax figures coming to life [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is maybe from the late 80's to early 90's. It is set in a wax museum. If someone stepped onto the display they enter into a portal and become apart of the scene. It is a horror film. I remember a scene where one of the victims walk onto a vampire scene and she was turned into a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search