History looks for me and chases me in the ground
    I survived way more than the Phoenicians and the pharaoh
    I sleep at the bottom of the lakes, and relax on river shores
    Who am I?

Justification of answer
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 8, 2012, 07:41 PM
    This is your homework. I see that you have posted more than once for your riddles. What do you think the answer is?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need on this riddle [ 1 Answers ]

OK so... This thing is misses when its flown Until its measured its not known

Help with a riddle [ 4 Answers ]

I need help with this riddle please help =) thanks A Tennessee man was in court to be sentenced for theft. The judge told the man, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to five years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to ten years in prison." After the man made...

Riddle [ 3 Answers ]

My first is in The Booth but not in The Chair. My second is in Red Rum and also Corbiere. My third is in Canal Turn but not Melling Road. My fourth is in the Bob Champion But not in the horse he rode. My fifth I in the one who beat Devon Loch and twice it appears in St Valentines Brook. My last is...

I need help with a riddle [ 2 Answers ]

This guy enters a card competition where you have to play 1 hand against each player.The only problem is he has to leave early so he doesn't play every player because he has to leave early the total number of hands that were played at the competition was 59. After how many hands did the guy have to...

I've got a riddle for you. [ 22 Answers ]

Einstein's Riddle: Einstein has been widely credited online with the following riddle, and with the claim that 98% of the world could not solve it. But several of our NIEHS scientists were able to solve it, and they said it is not all that hard if you pay attention and are very patient. Give it a...

View more questions Search