Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2928 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2012, 12:08 PM
    Couldn't wait
    I wanted to know if I would pass a EtG test. I had one Bud light, yesterday around 1pm. And right the next day at 11am I had to take the test. I weight 189 I'm 5'9" and I'm a lean person. I did go to the bathroom 5 times before I give the u.a. I believe I had 22hrs before I did the test.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2012, 12:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 2928 View Post
    I wanted to know if I would pass a etg test. I had one Bud light, yesterday around 1pm. And right the next day at 11am I had to take the test. I weight 189 I'm 5'9" and I'm a lean person. I did go to the bathroom 5 times before I give the u.a. I believe I had 22hrs before I did the test.
    That's a close call. The clearance time for one beer (5%, 12 oz) ranges somewhere between 13-20.6 hours(1). Another resource puts clearance at 18 hours (2). Using the max figure that is way too close to call. If the test was 500 cutoff I would bet that you pass... 100 and you should but who knows?

1) Dr. Greg Skipper..Ethylglucuronide
    2) Toxicology News

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mom won't let me date. I need to wait until college? Should I ask HIM to wait? [ 3 Answers ]

Sooo. My mom won't let me date. Period. Its for religious perposes but I don't feel the same way she does. I always find a guy I like and then she ruins it. I had a pretty serious relationship last year. We hid it from my mom for over a year but complications with distance and my mom ultimately...

Should I wait on my ex? [ 11 Answers ]

So I dated this guy for a year and 5 months and we broke up, and now he has another girlfriend, but he heard I was talking to another guy and called me as soon as he heard, and now he tells me he needs me in his life and that he loves me so much, and he promises me he's coming back to me on August...

To wait or not to wait, *confused* [ 15 Answers ]

Greetings. I hope to get some feedback and advice on the following situation. I met this girl through my room mate's brother over the summer. This girl was his rebound after he's GF left him. As the summer progressed, my room mate's brother got back with his ex after she wanting him back. ...

View more questions Search