Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mitten Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Garnishment Withholding
    I have questions on garnishments, can anyone help?
    landlord advocate Posts: 283, Reputation: 36

Mar 8, 2007, 01:44 PM
    You are first going to have to ask the questions. There are several experts on this site that may be able to help you. Be sure to tell us in what state you reside.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

J-1 taxes withholding [ 4 Answers ]

Dear all, I am Spanish citizen working here in the US. I have a J-1 visa and according to the US-Spain treaty I am considered as a non-resident alien for taxes purposes. Every year I file the 1040nr-ez plus the 8843 and 8833 and sometime later (~1 month) I got my taxes back. Until here...

Withholding Taxes [ 2 Answers ]

The business is registered in NY and an employee lives in Arizona. Do I withhold AZ or NY taxes? Do I withhold both state taxes? No state taxes?

FICA and Medicare Withholding [ 0 Answers ]

Does a person who is collecting Social Security benefits have FICA and Medicare withheld from pay?

Pay not withholding taxes [ 2 Answers ]

My husband is starting a job that they are not going to pay any taxes. How do I know how much to save to pay taxes in January?

Withholding Problem [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Sir, I was hired on H1B from December 16, 2005. My Central office is in California but my work location is in Michigan. My employer withhold California State taxes from my December and January pay and didn't withhold Michigan State tax. Actually I didn't stay or work in California at all. ...

View more questions Search