Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jerilyn Brown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2012, 10:45 AM
    House of Ransu
    Have 2 and want any info. One is titled MADONNA and one MATADOR. Also, no's 960 and 961. On the edge of the sculptures the name Rillla with a copyright symbol. It looks like it was signed in the sculpture material. They are in excellent condition and hung in my parents home for about 50 yrs.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for information on House of RanSu [ 7 Answers ]

I have a piece of art work titled "300-1 Spring" from the House of RanSu, Elmhurst, NY. Just trying to find out if there is any value to it.

I have 2 pieces of house of ransu.their name is flower carriers. How much they worth? [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 pieces of house of ransu.one is a man carring basket of flowers like vietnamese do.they look like vietnamese. And the other one is woman doing the same thing, The name of each piece is flower carrier, and they are made of wood They have stye No ,197B-veretian I would like to know how...

House of RanSu, Elmhurst, N.why. [ 2 Answers ]

I have two pieces of artwork described as follows: This Wall Design, in Wood, Created in the Studio of RanSu. Each piece individually Hand Crafted, STYLE NO. 63B Water Carriers #9867, House of RanSu, Elmhurst, N.Y. 18" x 22". I would like to know if they are in fact a collectible item and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.