Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gummibean Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 10:43 AM
    Going from for-profit or LLC to non-profit
    How would a company go from being an LLC to a non-profit? I realized my company does a lot of events around philanthropy and our organization mission is very aligned w/ that of many 501(c)3's. Where/who would I find out this kind of information from? A lawyer? A website? If someone could point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2007, 06:50 PM
    Hi gummibean, you should speak with your accountant. He/she should be able to advise you.
    gummibean Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 07:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyPitbull
    Hi gummibean, you should speak with your accountant. He/she should be able to advise you.
    Thanks so much! I will :-D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Non-profit and not-for-profit [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: What is the difference between non-profit and not-for-profit organizations?

Non-profit [ 3 Answers ]

Can a non-profit make a profit. I guess my question is when starting a non profit how can you as the founder make money for yourself. What are the benefits and drawbacks.

Absorption costing profit from Marginal costing profit [ 0 Answers ]

I know my opening stock and closing stock figures and I have worked out my annual profit using marginal costing. I also know my fixed overhead absorption rate. Using these figures, what formula do I use to calculate my profit using absorption costing?

Non-profit [ 2 Answers ]

I am very interested in starting a non profit organization, I know what I want it to be about but I don't know how to start it please help.

View more questions Search