Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    funnyfarmmom3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 10:20 AM
    Scripture reference
    What scipture in the bible talks about women not cutting their hair
    poppa0777 Posts: 104, Reputation: 11

Mar 8, 2007, 10:37 AM
    Read ICorinthians 11:1-15. KING JAMES VERSION.
    I will be happy to help you with any Bible question.
    Poppa0777:o
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2007, 11:01 AM
    For the record, I believe Scripture to be inspired by God and without error, however:

Remember that Paul was writing to a specific group of people at a specific time (2000 years ago).

Beware of using passages like that wrongly, otherwise we'd have to say that it is sinful to eat pork, shrimp, clams, or oysters, to plant more than one crop in a field, or wear a garment made of more than one type of fiber, or even to cut your sideburns.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with a scripture [ 10 Answers ]

I am pregnant and going to have a daughter. I haven't been a Christian for long, but I know in the Bible it talks about how women shouldn't cut their hair. Can someone help me find this scripture so I can explain to my husband why I do not wish to cut our daughters hair. ( he thinks its stupid.)

Five Crowns Of Scripture [ 3 Answers ]

"FIVE CROWNS OF SCRIPTURE" I referenced this subject in my previous post ("Partakers of Their Evil Deeds), thus I post the following. Please share your comments re these crowns. ===========. THERE IS NO CROWN GIVEN FOR SALVATION! "...IT IS THE GIFT OF GOD!" (1) The believer's sins...

View more questions Search