Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luisscott Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2012, 05:34 PM
    Identity of this Abstract painting
    How can I find out who is the artist of a painting I own? I've tried for hours online, no luck. Is there a way to send in an email picture of my painting?

Thank you for your help.
    Attached Images

Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 7, 2012, 05:35 PM
    Please post it here. Do you know how?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 7, 2012, 05:36 PM
    1. At the bottom of the box that you type in there's a link that says "go advanced". Click it.

2. A paperclip symbol will show up on the top option on the box that you type in. Click the paperclip.

3. A new box will pop up called "manage your attachments".

4. Hit the "browse" button.

5. Find the picture you want to post and double click on it.

6. Hit the "upload" button beside the browse button.

7. Under the section "Upload file from a URL", a link will appear. That's your picture.

8. Close the manage attachments window.

9. Click on the paperclip again. Your link for your picture will be there. Click on it.

10. Post.

You can post up to 5 pictures per post.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help Identify Abstract Painting/Artist [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a great abstract painting on canvas of two figures. It is signed and all I can make out is what looks to be 74 for the date. I cannon make out the artist signature. It is a very well done painting. Size is 12x16 inches. Uses nails to hold canvas to wood frame. Any help is...

Abstract question [ 12 Answers ]

Are girls into shy, quiet, reserved guys? I'm able to open up to people and be very social and friendly with them but I just have trouble taking that first step. I've only had 1 girlfriend ever and I feel like since she was much more outgoing, she's used to approaching shy people and liked...

Need Help To Identify This Abstract Painting [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am needing help to identify this paintng of a abstract street scene. It is signed bottom left as you can check that out in the photo's. Vintage piece. Very nice piece. Need any info on it. http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz348/bigevil79/031-2.jpg ...

View more questions Search