Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maxfield10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Sep 7, 2012, 11:21 AM
    86 hours until EtG test
    Had 8 beers 2 shots jaeger 2 glasses of wine over 8 hours. 5'8h 140w 46yrs with ultra high metabolism. Drank 15 cups of strong detox tea & 1-2 gallons of water and multi vitamins with mega c. Only ate peaches until test. Will I pass?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2012, 11:45 AM
    YOU are clearly trying to cheat on your drug and alcohol screening and its against the site rules to assist you in breaking the law.
    Maxfield10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Sep 7, 2012, 12:02 PM
    Don't imply .
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2012, 12:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxfield10 View Post
    Had 8 beers 2 shots jaeger 2 glasses of wine over 8 hours. 5'8h 140w 46yrs with ultra high metabolism. Drank 15 cups of strong detox tea & 1-2 gallons of water and multi vitamins with mega c. Only ate peaches til test. Will I pass?
    First, don't tell ME what I can and can't answer...

SECOND... are you that stupid to say the above quoted things and think any of us are that stupid we would think otherwise.

I'm not Implying it... I'm flat out saying you were trying to break not only the law but the site rules... your own words say as much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

EtG test after 60 hours [ 13 Answers ]

Hi. I had a surprise ETG test today. I am not routinely tested for ETG or anything else for that matter. This was for a job offer with a zero tolerance policy though I did not know this before hand. Friday night I had dinner at 9:30 and from that time until 2:45 had 8 drinks. I only drink usually...

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

ETG Test 63 hours [ 35 Answers ]

Dr Bill, I`m a 225 lb man. I drank on a Fri night till midnight, about 8 drinks and had to take an ETG test at 3 pm the following Monday 63 hours later. What are my chances of testing positive. Thanks Mike

EtG test 60 hours [ 8 Answers ]

I drank 1 small margarita, 4 beers, and 1 shot of vodka. I took the EtG test almost 60 hours after my last drink. I am 23, 6'2, and weigh 189. My metabolism is normal/fast. I threw up 6 hours after my last drink as I am not a normal drinker. I sweated a bit from the heat and drank a normal amount...

EtG test in 30 hours [ 5 Answers ]

I took a etc test after 30 hours without alcohol I walked for five miles yesterday and it was 80 I sweated a lot I also drank five monster two of the where the rehab ones I drank probably a gallon of water will I be OK

View more questions Search