Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kthurman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2012, 10:50 AM
    Louisville college of medical and dental careers
    Do you know how I can get a transcript and degree information for this school? I graduated from here in 1983.

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

What careers can I pursue with a medical assistant? [ 1 Answers ]

What can I do with just the medical assistant or what can I go back to school for with it?

US Tax Return from the Medical and Dental Payments for my Seriously Ill Mother [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Basic Info: 1. My citizenship is P.R.China; 2. My mother's citizenship is P.R.China; 3. I'm now working under H1B status in the US;

After medical college [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am now studying medicine,after 5 years I will graduate and I am planning to continue and specialize in any of the medical branches. The problem that I don't know which college is better to continue in, I just want to know which is better: 1-the royal college of london 2-the american...

Need transcript from atlanta college of medical & Dental Assistants, 1973 [ 3 Answers ]

How to obtain transcript from atlanta college of medical & dental assistants, class of 1973

Trying to find a dental college for root canal/crown [ 1 Answers ]

I am on the verge of losing my #29 tooth (bicuspid), dentist says nerve is dead and needs root canal then crown. I only have a prepaid dental plan, the 670.00 that the endodontist wants for just the root canal is not possible on my married solo income of 20k. I am in the jacksonville Florida area...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.