Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ronce Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2012, 09:38 AM
    My husband cannot ejaculate in me
    Hi,
    I'm 33 and my husband is 39. Before 2-3 years our sex life was perfect.. LAtely, we have lot of arguments, we have a distance between us which is difficult to remove. Whenever now he has sex with me, he can keep his erection and loosens. Even after long intercourse, he can't ejaculate in me. There is no problem when he masterbates but whenever we have sex, he can't get proper erection even after foreplay and can't ejaculate with me. Its disturbing our married life too... pl advice
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2012, 10:00 AM
    He doesn't want to... and the reason he doesn't want to is all you both do is argue.

Its clear he doesn't want a child with you right now, and that's why he can barely get an erection... all he thinks of when he sees you is the arguments... and that's a huge turn off.

All you have to do to have sex is spread your legs... a man can't have sex unless hius hearts in it because he won't get an erection if he is turned off to someone for any particular reason.

That wasn't meant to be mean to you... I was just giving a mans opinion based on what you have written as if it was me in his position.
    And at at 50, I've been with far more than one female my entire life...

Want to know what might fix the problem... deal with what's causing the arguments, deal with it so there isn't any more frequent arguments.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 7, 2012, 10:30 AM
    Spreading of the legs is not all there is to woman having sex. Her heart, head and emotions need to be there.

You two need to do some counseling. When you are constantly arguing, it indicates a problem and sex will not cure that problem.
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2012, 10:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Spreading of the legs is not all there is to woman having sex. Her heart, head and emotions need to be there.

You two need to do some counseling. When you are constantly arguing, it indicates a problem and sex will not cure that problem.
    Having sex and enjoying sex are two different things...

I was referring to just having it...
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 7, 2012, 11:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Having sex and enjoying sex are two different things....

I was refering to just having it....
    It still takes more than just spreading legs unless your talking about rape and I doubt that is what you mean.
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2012, 11:34 AM
    It still takes more than just spreading legs unless your talking about rape and I doubt that is what you mean.
    Not really... thats being FORCED into it..

I'm talking about just spreading your legs and letting him have at it because he wants even if you really have no desire at the moment. YOU didn't want it either time but one was concentual.. and the other wasn't.

As compared to him being faced with someone he has NO desire to be with at all...

YOU can't poke around that hollow tree with the honey in it with a wet noodle... you need a stiff stick..
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 7, 2012, 12:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Not really....thats being FORCED into it..

I'm talking about just spreading your legs and letting him have at it because he wants even if you really have no desire at the moment. YOU didn't want it either time but one was concentual..and the other wasn't.

As compared to him being faced with someone he has NO desire to be with at all....

YOU can;t poke around that hollow tree with the honey in it with a wet noodle......you need a stiff stick..
    Smoothly, you have absolutely no finesse.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 7, 2012, 12:27 PM
    That hollow tree has to have honey in it before you start poking around too. And that doesn't happen just by opening your legs.
    Both parties have to be involved.
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2012, 12:45 PM
    That hollow tree has to have honey in it before you start poking around too. and that doesn't happen just by opening your legs.
    Both parties have to be involved.
    You are completely missing the point I'm trying to make.

You can have sex with a dead woman... or an unconcience one too...

She doesn't actually HAVE to want to do it or be enjoying it to be able do it.

A guy however Isn't going to get a stiffy which IS required before you have intercourse. And if he's not enjoying it on some level he's not going to get one on command.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 7, 2012, 04:46 PM
    I got your point.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 8, 2012, 06:51 AM
    He either has a emotional problem or a physcial one. Stress, medication can all cause issues.

If he masterbates too much, in that, he controls the pressure and he gets used to that feel. If he stops for two or three weeks, see if that helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why can't my husband ejaculate inside me,I can't have kids [ 1 Answers ]

Why can't my husband ejaculate inside me,I can't have more kids

My husband doesn't ejaculate AT ALL and will not kiss me... [ 4 Answers ]

I just turned 30 years old and my husband is 31 years old... He was my first boyfriend and I have known him for a total of 8 years... We had a normal relationship before we were married. We have been married for 5 years but it seems as though everything was normal right up until we got married and...

My husband doesn't ejaculate in me, why? [ 24 Answers ]

I need your advise/ help please. I am 29 and my husband is 31. We have been married for 5 years. I know that’s its more common than usual for a man to be aroused and to be able to reach his peak and ejaculate very quickly. My husband, on the other hand takes a very long time to ejaculate. He...

My husband doesn't ejaculate in me [ 10 Answers ]

I am 42 years old and my husband is 53. We have been married for a year and our sex life is fantastic- except for the fact that he never ejaculates in me. It takes him a while to 'peak' anyway but I enjoy our long sessions. He always makes sure I'm well satisfied and then we manually finish him. I...

Husband cannot ejaculate? [ 3 Answers ]

OK I am new,. I have been with my husband for 2 years and he has problems ejactulating, I thought he didn't have any problems until recently he said that he doesn't know why. However he can control himself, (what I mean is when he is hard he can make his penis move up and down and things like that)...

View more questions Search