Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LA77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2012, 09:01 AM
    Droning noise
    Have been experiencing low hum/ drone in new flat since June which was bearable and liveable but after telephone engineers were next door about 5 weeks ago and neighbour have satellite dish Noise has become unberable and health is taking a downward slide. Now experiencing high blood pressure loss of concentration felling tired all time feel different when out of flat
    Anyone got any ideas.

Check out some similar questions!

Shower did make a blow horn noise but over time no noise but hot to cold repeatedly [ 0 Answers ]

Shower faucets did make a blow horn noise and recently the water goes from VERY hot to VARY cold repeatedly but no longer make a noise

Noise with hot water pipes for 1 min after start. No noise after that. [ 8 Answers ]

When opening hot water in shower, there will be noise in the pipes after 30 seconds. Will last about 1 minute and then stop. About 10 minutes after the shower, there will be a couple of bang and none after that.

My toilet makes noise after flushing, however, no vibration, just noise. [ 7 Answers ]

My toilet makes a high pitched noise after being flushed. I don't have the ballcock type valve, and there is no vibration, only noise that stops after the toilet has filled.

Noise in pipes and refrigerator noise with water chugging out of drink mechanism [ 4 Answers ]

Originally, we heard a noise from the refrigerator once in a while, changed the filter which lessened the noise. Now we hear a chugging in the pipes in our bedroom ceiling, kitchen ceiling and in both bath rooms. It occurs occasionally. One night we shut off the hot water heater and it was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.