Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlmc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2012, 07:42 AM
    Kitchenaid Dishwasher Diagnostic codes
    The "Child Lock" light on my Kitchenaid KUDS25SHBT1 dishwwasher is continuously blinking and none of the controls work. The manual says that the "Energy Saver Dry" button should be depressed for 4 seconds to turn the "Child Lock" off. This hasn't worked. I tried turning the power off for a short time and that didn't work either. The machine has worked fine up until now and I'm sure that if I can get the machine to start it will work fine again. Any suggestions?
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2012, 05:34 AM
    Look at these: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8010163/Kit...Dishwasher.pdf
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8010163/Kit...Dishwasher.pdf
    More than likely you have to adjust something like the latch. Try turning power off at breaker.
    M4MAR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2013, 01:10 PM
    Xx
    Dishwasher kitchen aide clean light will not turn off. Just blinks 7 times,hesitates and then lights up again. Tried shutting off circuit breaker, unplugging, reseting etc. How do I correct this malfunction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda CRV Diagnostic codes [ 7 Answers ]

My 2006 Honda CRV shows a diagnostic trouble code of P1009, but I can't seem to find any information on this code. What does it mean?

Kenmore dishwasher diagnostic codes restore [ 2 Answers ]

I used the Diagnostics code to determine a problem on my Kennmore Dishwasher and now when I run it, the dishwasher will not advance past the wash cycle. Everything is working fine, the heating element etc are all good. I just need to know how to get it out of diagnostics mode or to reset it to...

Icd-diagnostic and procedure codes [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Thanks for reading my question. I was in a car accident and my doctor prescribed massage therapy for my treatment. I have the receipts from the licensed massage therapist. The insurance company said that they require ICD-9 diagnostic and procedure codes in order to reimbursement. My...

Diagnostic trouble codes [ 3 Answers ]

The other day I took my 98 yukon in for yearly inspection. Ha, it failed because of a diagnostic code. The code that came up was p0446, which is evaporative emission control system vent control circuit. Will pumping gas while the vehicle is running cause this code to be present?

View more questions Search