Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Noonie101 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2012, 10:15 PM
    What's that movie called?
    It's an old movie that's about these silver aliens and the family hide in a shed or something and I think the boy has asthma?

Check out some similar questions!

Can't think of this movie, Disney movie (I want to say its called the boogie man?) [ 3 Answers ]

OK so it was on TV like maybe 5 years ago, there's a kid who has either an imaginary friend or something, it's a black guy with an earring. And something the kid does turns the black guy into the boogie man and they all end up in a world under the kids bed where monsters live or something. HELP I...

What's this movie called? [ 0 Answers ]

Arg, this one has been on my mind for so long! I remember the main character being a special agent or something, and he's on a mission. He's had to travel to another country to complete his mission, and while there, he is staying at a hotel. When he is in the room, he is however surprised by a...

What's that movie called ? [ 5 Answers ]

Does anybody know that name of the movie that came out sometime during the 2000-2008 it's about a man that is running away from somebody or something and its in the future and he takes out his eyes and put new ones I really don't remember much about it but it's similar to Gattaca.

What's the movie called called? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie about a family that move to a new house that used to be owned by a man i think his name was dayle but i can't remember. 'Dayle' was in jail, im not sure what it was for but i think he was a murderer. When the family move into the house he gets out of jail and i think...

What is this movie called? [ 2 Answers ]

Its about a man who lives for centuries and won't die unless this head is cut off. I watched it when I was little. I guess the movie was made in late 80s or in the early 90s.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.