Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    advice-queen134 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Sep 6, 2012, 09:36 PM
    Ex won't get out of my mind.
    So last month I broke up with my boyfriend after he told my friend he secretly didn't actually like me anymore. And I really just can't stop thinking about him! I know I need to move on but I can't! Help! I'm 15
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2012, 03:51 AM
    It isn't easy moving on but, it's only as hard as you make it. Try surrounding yourself with friends, try some new things. Keep that mind busy, in time the emotions will fade. If you keep sitting around thinking about it, it's going to take longer.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2012, 03:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by advice-queen134 View Post
    So last month I broke up with my boyfriend after he told my friend he secretly didn't actually like me anymore. And I really just can't stop thinking about him! I know I need to move on but I can't! Help!! I'm 15

This needs to be moved to the teen board, and it will

Do something else, stay busy. Why would a "FRIEND" tell you he told the "FRIEND" in secret that he didn't actually like you any more. And why would you believe it?

Did you actually talk to your boyfriend or just break it off?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't get him out of my mind [ 2 Answers ]

I moved from California to a small town in Ohio to be with him after he proposed to me ( We've in distance relationship for 2 years ) Every time he get angry , he start telling me bad and mean words. He yell at me and threaten to hit me. Now I move back to California and left my forniture ! He...

How do I get her off my mind? [ 4 Answers ]

I need help getting this girl off my mind. We fell in love almost as soon as we met. We were only together for three weeks when her parents made her move. It's been about a year, but I still can't get her out of my head. I am haunted by memories and pain every day. Can anyone help me? P.S. I'm...

Can't Get Ex Out of My Mind [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I don't think I've ever used one of these sites. I’m in pretty dire straits right now. My ex and I had a very powerful relationship. We dated for about 8 months and it was nothing short of passionate and loving. She loved me with all her heart and I did too although I didn’t...

Can't get her out of my mind [ 5 Answers ]

I've been with my ex for 4 years. And we have been broke up for 4 months, I can't get her off my mind, I've been keeping busy working and when I'm not at work I do all that I can to keep busy, but she will pop in to my head and stay for a while. Part of me still loves her and the other part hates...

View more questions Search