Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovesit09 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 08:46 AM
    Should I seek revenge on my ex?
    My ex dumped me for a bisexual girl and 2 weeks later I find out he was cheating on me with her. I want revenge so bad, but should I handle it that way? Or does anybody know any good ways to get him back?
    tinsign Posts: 275, Reputation: 66

Mar 8, 2007, 08:50 AM
    The best revenge is to say or do nothing, it serves no purpose at all to say things out of anger. Show you are more mature than that and show you can move on and be happy.
    ( by the way it don't matter if she was bi-sexual or not he chose who he wanted)
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 8, 2007, 02:14 PM
    Why waste the time and energy when you can serve yourself better by getting a happy healthy life??
    mrsmoz Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 02:33 PM
    It will piss him off more if you show your not bothered and get on normally with life. Jus smile when you see him! The first thing I wanted to do was get revenge when I was dumped 2months ago. I had so many idea's but as time went on I thought what's the point, Im just making myself look a bit sad or desperate! I still have that thought in my head of showing everyone a particular embarrassing pic of him but I stop myself. I speak to him on myspace and I think he expects me to ask why he guttlessly finished wit me by text or expects me 2 shout at him. He's even flirted and asked if I want to meet up and it's the best feeling ever laughing at him and turning him down, better than getting revenge!!
    Best of luck x
    strong__dan Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Mar 8, 2007, 02:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovesit09
    My ex dumped me for a bisexual girl and 2 weeks later i find out he was cheating on me with her. I want revenge so bad, but should I handle it that way? Or does anybody know any good ways to get him back?
    I say don't seek revenge cause in my personnal experience then they know it got to you and made you angry. Just make it look like you don't care. I did that with my ex I made out with two of his best friends in one night and he caught us and acted like nothing happened. Who cares move on, there are other and better guys out there for you who wouldn not do that to you!
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2007, 03:54 PM
    Seeking revenge only lets them know how much they hurt you. Living well and happy is the best kind of revenge.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 8, 2007, 03:56 PM
    Revenge will only hurt you.

You are trying to hurt someone because you feel hurt, this will not help you feel better, will not get him back and only make your life worst
    miranda_is_hot Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 04:16 PM
    My ex dumped me for a bisexual girl and 2 weeks later i find out he was cheating on me with her. I want revenge so bad, but should I handle it that way? Or does anybody know any good ways to get him back?
    Well.. watch out.. I tried to do that with my ex boyfriend vday I licked some guy... also his best friend he got madd but I regret it,he didn't feel like kissing me anymore or anything,but were together.. and he's passed that.. watch what youa re doing and be careful and think first.. for one act very sexy.. perhaps sexy cloths also talkk about guys ask if you two can hang out.. then call a guy
    lovesit09 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 06:10 PM
    Well that is what I have decided to do because I am moving on with my life and I just want him to run back so I can put him down because that relationship is never happening again... I just hate that he cheated on me and it just bothers me there but yeah I will keep to myself and live on with life
    dirosana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2009, 10:59 AM
    Try at anonymous-sms.com they are the best for that... I send him a sms from the number of his new girlfriend with my text, and I wrote something good :) and he thought the sms came from her

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What Did Cain seek to Accomplish? [ 18 Answers ]

I really can't pin down what Cain felt he was accomplishing by killing Abel. God had rejected his sacrifice and Cain was angered. Killing Abel would not change that rejection into acceptance. In fact it would obviously increase the rejection since he was warned before he killed Cain to change his...

Cowboy Revenge [ 5 Answers ]

Cowboy Revenge A New Mexico cowboy was overseeing his herd in a remote mountainous Pasture when suddenly a brand-new BMW advanced out of a dust cloud Towards him. The driver, a young man in a Brioni suit, Gucci shoes, Ray Ban Sunglasses And YSL tie, leans out the window and asks the...

HELP! Should I seek medical attention for a deep cut [ 4 Answers ]

I was washing a glass and while my hand was in it, I cut it when a piece of the glass popped right off and sheered into my hand above the thumb knuckle. The flap of skinn immediately turned white and of course bleed. I wrapped it and kept pressure on it. However I clearly took off all layers, the...

How to seek the market for Rebar Cutter? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,everyone!I'm maker of rebar cutter(construction tool),how to find a market for it.Thanks in advance.:mad: www.cndingli.com

View more questions Search