Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    upintheskyguy420man Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2012, 08:28 PM
    Custom Rings
    I want to know where I can get custom rings (plural) that make up a word or name across the fingers. Someone please guide me to a site where I can have that done. Google searching for an hour to no avail. Only finding stupid "multi-finger" rings that are one piece for two fingers. I want to be able to move my damn fingers.

Thanks in advance!
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 6, 2012, 08:46 PM
    Can you call a local jeweler? I imagine if they do custom work, they will be able to help you out.

Sep 6, 2012, 09:00 PM
    I may be able to. Am really looking for something similar to the SO-NS rings from Sons of Anarchy. At least in the flat-face style. Seems to be really hard to find...
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 6, 2012, 09:02 PM
    Most of the independent, smaller jewelers, who actually do their own work can make a mold and create just about anything for you. I've shown my jeweler a picture in a magazine, and she recreated it in a short period.

Sep 6, 2012, 10:14 PM
    Very cool. Thank you for your help. I will be sure to ask around and get back to you with what I find. Looking to draw up my own design. :-D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Puzzle Rings [ 3 Answers ]

Hi There, Does anybody know where I can find 925 solid silver puzzle rings? I am looking to buy for my store at wholesale prices. Thanks

Three rings [ 1 Answers ]

I dreamed that I was in a room filled with family and friends. When the guy I am seeing was standing in front on us talking. (He does not wear jewelry at all) In my dream while he is standing there talking he put a gold band on his left hand ring finger, then a silver band onto his right ring...

Magic rings [ 5 Answers ]

How do magic rings work?

No Dial Tone, But When Calling Rings and Rings [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have a two line jack that was working fine a few days ago, but now Line 2 has no dial tone and when calling, it rings and rings. Also, on my Panasonic 2 line phone (KX-TG2740), the line shows up as off the hook, except when I try a test call to the number. Tried another phone and...

Mood rings [ 1 Answers ]

How do mood rings work? I know someone who actually thinks they're powered by witchcraft! I say it must be a chemical reaction to the heat of a person's body or the atmosphere. Is it chemical, and, if so, what is/are the chemical/chemicals used?

View more questions Search