Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanaldo Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Sep 6, 2012, 05:29 PM
    Thing 70/80
    When I was a little kid (somewhere between 1976-1981) I saw a made for TV movie that I swore was, "Thing" or "The Thing". (Not John Carpenter's) It was broadcast TV... I remember a stonish green statue that came to life... had a triangular shaped head... I remember a rocking chair with a dead "grandma" skeleton sitting in it... jewels still around her neck. It was terrifying to me at the time... anyone remember this?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 6, 2012, 05:55 PM
    It!
    shanaldo Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Sep 6, 2012, 06:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    OMG... that's it!! IT!!

Haha - not it, but IT! Thank you!!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 6, 2012, 06:07 PM
    You're welcome :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small "tunnel" like thing on shaft side of penis? White hard seed-like thing? [ 14 Answers ]

I was reading questions asked that were similar to mine, and I came across this one and it is very relevant to what I'm experiencing, so here it is: "This sounds nearly identical to my problem. I will try to explain it as well as I am able: On the shaft of my penis, there are 2 tiny holes a...

Is what I'm doing the right thing? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey folks. Im new to this so bear with me. I am 23 years old and feeling rather stupid... My girlfriend of three years broke up with me about two months ago and I am absolutely crushed. I live by myself I have my own house car career and do well for myself. I knew exactly what I was worth now I...

At home jobs good thing? Or a bad thing? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a two month old little girl, and a job I have had for almost 4 years. When I first found out I was pregnant my boss and I sat down and discussed my future with the company. We decided that after my maternity leave I would come back part time (20 hours) until January of 2009. I am now back...

Is there such a thing [ 6 Answers ]

OK here is a strange question but I am a mom of 2 and have 1 on the way. My fience and usually very careful. My fist baby was concived a day after my period ended, my 2nd a about 3 days after my period ended and my now 3rd baby was conceived while (I was on the depo shot) and we used a condom bit...

View more questions Search