Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lunarcatt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2012, 03:30 PM
    Right after I had sex I found light pink discharge with bright red blood in it
    After me and my boyfriend had sex I went straight to the bathroom and seen a light pink discharge with bright red blood on the tissue, but this only happened twice after sex, it's not happening now after sex, what does this mean?
    shanaldo Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Sep 6, 2012, 05:50 PM
    Rough sex (and even not so rough sex) can tear the delicate lining in the vagina. A little pink is just blood tinging the mucus down there. Completely normal... just be more gentle. This can happen to him too... tiny little tears in the penis... but he doesn't have a "mucus" issue (vaginal secretions, which are normal!), so he wouldn't even notice. Best bet is to be safe an wear a condom... this is how sexually transmitted diseases happen. (Not that you have one!)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two weeks of brown discharge then suddenly bright red blood? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 17 and sexually active but both me and my partner were virgins when we first got together, I am on the contraceptive pill but have been for about 3/4 years (due to painful periods) since being on this pill my periods have been irregular, but relatively painless. About two and a half weeks ago...

What does it mean when you have bright red blood in your discharge? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 28 yrs old and I'm beginning to become concerned with this bright red blood that has been appearing in my discharge. I had my period like normal and just a few days later I noticed bright red blood in a clear discharge. This has been constant for a week now to the point where I need to wear...

I had brown discharge then bright red blood what does this mean [ 2 Answers ]

I am 28 yrs old I am wondering about my period which has never happen to me before I woke up yesterday morn with brown stuff kind of looks it it does when I am done with my period but this is at the begin went back to the bathroom a hr later same thing went back another hr and there was spotting of...

What does it mean when you have pink discharge then brown and then bright red? [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my husband are trying to get pregnant.. we thought we succeed until one night I had pink discharge... the next morning the same not as much as last night but I was still with the pink discharge most of the morning.. then it went away evening until next day evening I was spotting brownish...

Brown discharge and Bright red blood [ 7 Answers ]

I am 14 years old, and have had my period for about 2 years. I am not sexually active. My Period has normally been regular, but has not been since October. I was expecting my period on October 15, but ended up getting it on the 22nd. It lasted for a normal time span, and flow/colour of blood...

View more questions Search