Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whit17 Posts: 40, Reputation: 7

Sep 6, 2012, 01:58 PM
    What is the zodiac sign for the best love match with Scorpio?
    I have been looking on a bunch of different websites about zodiac signs and dating/relationships, but they have been telling me different things. I am a scorpio, and the websites' answers have varied from Pisces to cancer to leo and I don't know which one it really is. Does anybody out there have any ideas? If so let me know please. Thanks!
    Piercing_Lover_ Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2012, 02:46 PM
    Love doesn't have a specific title or zodiac sign my dear! Although, it is said that they are more compatible with Taurus and Aries. Its all mythical though. Fall in love with who ever the hell you please! :)
    Magpie95 Posts: 97, Reputation: 14

Sep 6, 2012, 05:52 PM
    Yes, actually there is a Love zodiac sign. Your normal is actually your Sun sign. It is the house the sun was in when you were born in relation to the earth. Your love sign is the house Venus was in. Your Sex sign is the house Mars was in. Fortune is Jupiter... etc... I could go on. To determine your love sign you need to get an astrology chart done or do one yourself.

Outside of that there are signs that traditionally are thought of as more compatible.

I agree with the previous post... don't worry about it.. life is too short. Love and have fun.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scorpio boyfriend. [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend calls me 6 times in a day and meets me once in a week and we make out. BUT does not want to meet me outside or take me out during the weekends or weekdays. But says he cares and love me... and when I do not take his calls because I tell him if I am in a relationship then we need to...

Cars and thomas and friends zodiac sign [ 2 Answers ]

I just want to know what are the zodiac signs of the characters from the movie cars and the show thomas and friends.

Questions about my zodiac sign? [ 3 Answers ]

My zodiac sign is a leo. What are my character traits, lucky color, lucky numbers, lucky days/lucky anything? & what zodiac signs should I befriend, date, or stay away from? I want actual true info, because usually the stuff I read is way off. Oh yeah, I'm a female. Thanks.

Zodiac Sign Change [ 1 Answers ]

When did the Zodiac signs officially change/When was the new sig added? And do people born after a certain date only get effected? Because when I was born I was a Leo. Now the stars have changed and I'm something else? I think we should still be whatever we were born under on our birth date, not...

Psychic reading for a scorpio [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 15 year old male born Nov. 21, 1989 at 3:50 pm. Is anything good in my future considering everything else is going bad right now. Any love or anything. Please give me a Psychic reading.

View more questions Search