Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    notdirty32 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2012, 12:28 AM
    Drug test
    I recently took a urine analysis this weekend I drank the last drink I had was around nine thirty Sunday night my test was on Tuesday the fifth I took the test around noon. Sunday night through Tuesday I drank water on Monday I drank at least two gallons of water if not more while taking apple cider vinegar twice that day hoping I pass the EtG test if that is what they are using
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2012, 05:02 AM
    I hope you fail... if you are ordered to take these tests its because you broke some law and were ordered by the court to NOT drink.

SO for once in your life do what you are legally required to do... and stop drinking.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2012, 06:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by notdirty32 View Post
    I recently took a urine analysis this weekend I drank the last drink I had was around nine thirty Sunday night my test was on Tuesday the fifth I took the test around noon. Sunday night through Tuesday I drank water on Monday I drank at least two gallons of water if not more while taking apple cider vinegar twice that day hoping I pass the etg test if that is what they are using
    How much did you drink in total at that time?

Sep 6, 2012, 12:28 PM
    I had a beer and me and my brother shared a half pint of vodka in response I agree with you this was my first drink in three years and I don't plan on doinh iy again my mother has just passed away less than three months ago no excuses I feel stupid for not realizing my drug test

Sep 6, 2012, 12:29 PM
    I had a beer and me and my brother shared a half pint of vodka in response I agree with you this was my first drink in three years and I don't plan on doinh iy again my mother has just passed away less than three months ago no excuses I feel stupid for not realizing my drug test was coming up I've never tested dirty before

Sep 6, 2012, 12:36 PM
    I drank ine beer and my brother and I shared a half pint of vodka in response to dr bill you're right I shouldve did what I needed to test clean I've never tested dirty before I've been out for 18 mnths my mother has just passed away about three mnths ago I feel stupid no excuses AM PREPARED TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2012, 12:37 PM
    Just call your PO and tell them you did it then.

Sep 6, 2012, 01:37 PM
    This wAs my first drink in three yrs am definitely upset with myself and my didn't involve a dui ir nothinf like that
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2012, 01:49 PM
    I recently took a urine analysis this weekend I drank the last drink I had was around nine thirty Sunday night my test was on Tuesday the fifth I took the test around noon. Sunday night through Tuesday I drank water on Monday I drank at least two gallons of water if not more while taking apple cider vinegar twice that day hoping I pass the etg test if that is what they are using
    Figuring your consumption at about 4 standard drinks (US) that would require about 32-42 hours for EtG clearance. If it is not an EtG, just urine alcohol, then the clearance time is 6-9 hours at most.

Sep 6, 2012, 01:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBill100 View Post
    Figuring your consumption at about 4 standard drinks (US) that would require about 32-42 hours for EtG clearance. If it is not an EtG, just urine alcohol, then the clearance time is 6-9 hours at most.

Really total hours of alcohol free before test was thirty eight hours
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2012, 02:29 PM
    Really total hours of alcohol free before test was thirty eight hours
    You have a good chance of being clear but EtG measurements are far from precise. My calculations are based on a 100 cutoff. If the cutoff is 500 your chances greatly improve.

Sep 8, 2012, 08:30 AM
    [QUOTE=smoothy;3261154]I hope you fail... if you are ordered to take these tests its because you broke some law and were ordered by the court to NOT

SO for once in your life do what you are legally required to do... and stop drinking.[/QUOTE

Thanks Dr. Smooth for your honesty but maybe you should look at the whole situation before you make a decision based on feelings you don't know me not realizing the dynamics of my situation although I should've thought about my actions and the consequences that would come from them anyway thanks for your comment have a good weekend
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2012, 08:47 AM
    [QUOTE=notdirty32;3263500]
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I hope you fail...if you are ordered to take these tests its because you broke some law and were ordered by the court to NOT

SO for once in your life do what you are legally required to do...and stop drinking.[/QUOTE

Thanks Dr. Smooth for your honesty but maybe you should look at the whole situation before you make a decision based on feelings you dont know me not realizing the dynamics of my situation although I should've thought about my actions and the consequences that would come from them anyway thanks for your comment have a good weekend
    If you are subject to random tests for this.. them you are under court order to do so for some previous violation. That means YOU are doing something you are not allowed to be doing by drinking.

That's not a matter of opinion... that is a matter of FACT.

Otherwise you are allowed to drink on your own time... and as long as its not in your system before you show up for work, there is nothing they can say.

I've been subject to random drug testing due to the nature of my jobs for the last 27 years.

They couldn't care less if I drank on my own time... and I've never worried about failing a test because every drug that has gone into my body in that entire time... has been prescribed by a doctor, and as a result... would not have caused me to fail.

If you accepted responsibility... you would not have drank... if you did not drink then you wouldn't have been sweating passing your test.

There are no Dynamics that REQUIRE you to get drunk or use illegal drugs... those are called personal decisions. And I don't have to know you personally... all I have to do is know how drunks and drug addicts behave. They are a lot more predictable than you think they are. And one trait they all share is they think they can lie and make up excuses to try to explain why they shouldn't have to do what they are legally supposed to do.

Perhaps when your daughter, mother, girlfriend or wife... anyone close to you gets killed as the result of some drunks decision.. or some drug addicts action... then the severity of this might finally sink into your skull.

I've had TWO girlfriends in my life get killed by drunks as well as several friends. I don't have any sympathy for those who are or their excuses as long as they continue.

Sep 8, 2012, 09:05 AM
    [QUOTE=smoothy;3263515]

If you are subject to random tests for this..them you are under court order to do so for some previous violation. That means YOU are doing something you are not allowed to be doing by drinking.

That's not a matter of opinion...that is a matter of FACT.

Otherwise you are allowed to drink on your own time...and as long as its not in your system before you show up for work, there is nothing they can say.

I've been subject to random drug testing due to the nature of my jobs for the last 27 years.

They couldn't care less if I drank on my own time....and I've never worried about failing a test because every drug that has gone into my body in that entire time...has been prescribed by a doctor, and as a result...would not have caused me to fail.

If you accepted responsibility...you would not have drank....if you did not drink then you wouldn't have been sweating passing your test.

There are no Dynamics that REQUIRE you to get drunk or use illegal drugs....those are called personal decisions. And I don't have to know you personally...all I have to do is know how drunks and drug addicts behave. They are a lot more predictable than you think they are. And one trait they all share is they think they can lie and make up excuses to try to explain why they shouldn't have to do what they are legally supposed to do.

Perhaps when your daughter, mother, girlfriend or wife...anyone close to you gets killed as the result of some drunks decision..or some drug addicts action....then the severity of this might finally sink into your skull.

I've had TWO girlfriends in my life get killed by drunks as well as several friends. I don't have any sympathy for those who are or their excuses as long as they continue.
    Well thanks for clearing that up I totally get what you're sayingy case didn't involve me drinking and driving.causing am accidemt and hurting someone else am not subject to random drug test I test on a monthly basis this was the first time I drank in three years am a fi believer not to drink and drive there is no excuse if I fail that is my fault I honestly forgot about my upcoming recently I was switched parole officers and my days changed that's all. Am sorry to hear about your past girlfriends no one should be the subject of that my mother passed away May 15 this year it has beem hard for me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does any presciption drug mimic marijuana on drug test? [ 8 Answers ]

Are there any presciption drugs that mimic marijuana on a pee test? Also, does eating asparagus have any impact since it is an alkaline vegetable? Thanks.

Can my PO drug test me if I am not on drug related probation? [ 11 Answers ]

That's pretty much my question

Will I pass my drug test if I took percocet 4 days prior to the test? [ 6 Answers ]

Yes I'm an idiot. A week or so ago I got black out drunk and ended up taking one perc 5. Sure enough 4 days later I had a urine test. I did drink a gallon of gatorade and a gallon of water two days before the test and drank a decent amount of fluids the other three days. And a couple shots the...

Drug test paper work inaccurate with drug test given [ 4 Answers ]

I work as a residential contractor at a larger company. The larger company brought my company in to be randomly drug tested. We had to fill out paper work giving our consent to take the drug test and what not. On one of the papers was a list of the drugs they would be testing for. Weed, coke,...

Will I pass my drug test if I took percocet 4 days prior to the test? [ 2 Answers ]

Yes I'm an idiot. A week or so ago I got black out drunk and ended up taking one perc 5. Sure enough 4 days later I had a urine test. I did drink a gallon of gatorade and a gallon of water two days before the test and drank a decent amount of fluids the other three days. And a couple shots the...

View more questions Search