Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baudendi Posts: 7, Reputation: 4

Sep 5, 2012, 05:24 PM
    Need help in identifying a kids series of books!
    My husband used to read a book series in the late 70's/early 80's about a boy named Alfred or Alvin.. some A name. In every book he solved mysteries, or had an adventure. In one book, he convinced someone he could create a person for $50, and he used the money to open a P.O box under their name, etc.

He is interested in getting our daughter into these books!

Anyone know what this is?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 5, 2012, 06:59 PM
    Alvin Fernald series?
    baudendi Posts: 7, Reputation: 4

Sep 5, 2012, 08:35 PM
    Yes, that's it! Thanks!
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 5, 2012, 08:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by baudendi View Post
    Yes, thats it! Thanks!
    You're welcome! My students love them!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Horror Series of Books [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of either the series or the specific book I'm thinking of. One of the books in the series had some sort of ghost truck in it. Another I remember a little better, about a girl who interacts with an artificial brain who eventually reaks havoc and has to be stopped. The...

I am looking for a series of books that came in a pink cover. [ 3 Answers ]

I don't remember the name of the series but I remember the characters names. There was Allison, Katie, Sabrina, and Rowena(Randy). They were friends that lived in Acorn Falls (I believe). Does anyone remember the name of the series?

I read a series of books (6 or 7) I remember the plot, not the titles. [ 1 Answers ]

I read a series of 6 or 7 books about 15 years ago. I need help remembering the name of the series, I don't remember the name of the books or characters. I only remember the plot line and a couple of odd things that happened. I remember a girl travelled to another world or time at first by...

Kids and books.why? [ 28 Answers ]

Why is it that kids today do not want to take the time to enjoy a good book? I can't remember a time when I never wanted to read!. I have seen several posts on here recently asking homework questions for amazing books and plays... Two just tonight? Am I a dying breed? Half of my best ideas and...

View more questions Search