Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abhandari0667 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2012, 02:19 PM
    1-140 pending
    Hi

I am currently filing my NIW petition in the exceptional ability category by 09/15/2012. My 6th year of H1-B expires 02/07/2013 (less than 6 months). I am afraid that I may not have a decision on my application by the time my H1-B is valid. What are my options? Is there anyway to extend the H1-B for a month or so?

Check out some similar questions!

I-140 rejected because of non IT major in School [ 2 Answers ]

I have a undergraduate degree in Economics (with a minor in Computer Information Sciences) and a Masters in Political science. I have been employed by a IT company for the last three years in a row for SAS (Statistical Analysis Software). Recently my labor was approved by the DOL. However, my...

BP is 140/90.and I am 20yrs old. [ 2 Answers ]

I am 20 and I go to a great university and I work full-time. Health wise, I was going to the gym regularly and even started to lose some weight (I am 5'5" and range between 165-170 lbs) I carry my weight well, but that is beside the point. I DO eat a lot of salt, but I eat pretty healthy. I...

155 want 2 go to 140 [ 1 Answers ]

I am 17 I am about 155 I am 5-7 with about 19% body fat and I want to be around 140 I have ate less and ran more any other tips to lose it because I am not losing any at all help any help would be great thank u

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.