Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nanna6169 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2012, 10:33 AM
    Kittens
    We found 3 kittens about 3 days ago in our garage one was already dead the next day another one was dead, I don't know if the mother just left or what happened but we took the last little girl in the house, I have milk replacement, bottles and a heating pad, the kittens eyes are opened and its very vocal and walks around a lot, it pees frequently when stimulated but hasn't pooped its only been a whole day but I was worried

Check out some similar questions!

My cat had 2 kittens at 2am and it is 3pm and still no more kittens,is normal [ 0 Answers ]

My cat had 2 kittens at 2am,healthy and it is 3 pm and still no more yet but they are moving around in her belly and she is still in labor but not contracting that hard at all.thats 13 hours now is that normal. She don't act like she's having problems.

Please help me! I have two kittens and need some help. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I have two kittens however they are barn cat's please keep that in mind. They look healthy, they have been eating, drinking, and going to the washroom but one of my consurn's is that one of them has really big eye's and she/he's (sorry don't know the gender I still have to check) eye's look...

Are the kittens OK? [ 2 Answers ]

My cat had two kittens on the 20th, well one on the 20th, the other sometime before morning next day. We have two young male kittens about 5 mnths old and they kind of beat on the kittens and I'm not sure this is normal but the mom doesn't seem to care. My biggest concern is that she keeps toting...

New kittens. [ 8 Answers ]

Hey there... I was wondering if anybody could give me some advice... I am really worried about one of my 2 and a half week old kittens... she can't put any weight on her back legs and they seem to spread out to the sides, the other 2 kittens are moving around fine and seem to be able to hold their...

Kittens are gone [ 2 Answers ]

My cat has been nursing her kittens for about 10 weeks now, we just got rid of the kittens and today I notice that a couple of the mammas nipples are so swollen. They are not leaking, they are just huge. Is this anything to be concerned about, if not, how long should this go on?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.