Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rize Posts: 102, Reputation: 9

Sep 4, 2012, 10:10 PM
    Copying gets on my nerves!
    Okie so there is this girl who I would call my close friend but then again it depends on persepctive. She has been a long time and a close friend but as most close friends we have good and bad and lately I've just been annoyed with her. She's a nice person has tons of friends cause she is genuinely pretty nice friend but there are things she can do that really Lisa me off! She has tons of friends and she's such a show off and can be so fake at time! Sometimes I don't even know why I hang out with her! I've known her for so long it's just that in a sense! She can be so condenseding jealous etc at times! And we both Gigi the same college. Yes we're college kids and I know this is going to sound immature! But she's so unoriginal! I mean when I do the slightest bit similar to her she calls me out and I don't even intend to! But she copys so much I hate it because I am that type of person that I rather be so weird then be like anybody else. I like being me I want to be different and she copy's me so much! Like in little things if I found a new feature in something she would like act like she did herself... and that's just some things... I got a tattoo in HS and she never would have her parents never let her and then when I got it she's like I want one too and she like doesn't even tell me when and suddenly has a tattoo... -_- and she knows SOO many people do their all thinking she's so cool and then in college I dye my hair brown and she's like I want to too and now she has brown hair... the day I chop my brown hair off... -__- I got a baby turtle as a pet cause it was an original idea cute and I just happened to find someone who was selling it and our mascot is a turtle... now she wants one too. She and her boyfriend want to get matching ones and name it Aladdin and jasmine... I want to barf... -_- seriously? She can't even find one yet cause their hard to get by and she HAS to o out of her way to get one I mean if they make good pets why exactly a baby one? I'm sur there are other pets more easily available of I inspired her to get a pet -_- honestly I hate it. Also cause like she knows a lot of people and their going to think she's just so cool to have one as childish as it sounds but it was my idea... she's do annoying. I know it's cause she likes it but whyyyyy I don't want to feel proud I'm just annoyed. I sound like I'm 5 and it's late at night. Sorry.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 4, 2012, 10:21 PM
    This sounds like middle school -- definitely not college! -- the terrible spelling and the style of writing and phrasing. Age 11 or maybe 12?

When you two hit 17, this will all improve.

Sep 4, 2012, 10:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    This sounds like middle school -- definitely not college! -- the terrible spelling and the style of writing and phrasing. Age 11 or maybe 12?

When you two hit 17, this will all improve.
    Ok, this was on my iPhone (auto spellings) at midnight from pure frustration. I was just writing it as the thoughts came to me without thinking it through because I just wanted to get the point across so someone can reply quick.

Nice to know I got an answer. That was a smart one.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 4, 2012, 10:50 PM
    If you are truly a college student, you now know what a poor impression you give when typing on an iPhone.

Save it for checking in with Mom or canceling a date, but please don't use it when communicating with college instructors or Q&A web sites.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 4, 2012, 10:55 PM
    My advice -- be the bigger person, ignore her, and study hard in college.

Sep 5, 2012, 05:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    If you are truly a college student, you now know what a poor impression you give when typing on an iPhone.

Save it for checking in with Mom or canceling a date, but please don't use it when communicating with college instructors or Q&A web sites.

Obviously I know better? It was just a question on an anonymous form! What does it matter what impression I give? I didn't come here to get criticized like this! People come here to feel better, not to be put down again! Why is of such a bother to you, you didn't HAVE to reply.

Anyway thanks for your last piece of advice and your unwelcome ones.

Sep 5, 2012, 05:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rize View Post
    Obviously I know better? It was just a question on an anonymous form! What does it matter what impression I give? I didn't come here to get criticized like this! People come here to feel better, not to be put down again! Why is of such a bother to you, you didn't HAVE to reply.

Anyway thanks for your last piece of advice and ur unwelcome ones.
    Is it*

Whoops.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nerves [ 1 Answers ]

R there neves in your ear and what does it do if u hit one of them

Trying but.nerves [ 7 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have recently decided that we are going to start trying in a couple of months. And we are both really looking forward to it. And yet at the same time I'm a ball of nerves. It will be my first but he's done this before. Which can be handy so I have a steady rock somewhere. But any...

Nerves not connecting [ 1 Answers ]

I have been referrd to an ophthalmic neurologist. For some years I have had balance problems. Over the years I have got probs with my speech. My vocal chords do not work properly . Half of my throat is paralised. I get confused badly. On the computer I find I see the keys I want but I press the...

Nerves of Mush [ 1 Answers ]

It happen to me again! We have a weekly meeting with our customers and I freeze up. My presentation is at the end so I have to wait to give my updates. What is happening is my nerves get to a point where my thoughts and speech go to mush. I believe this is effecting the way my customers react...

View more questions Search