Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nccaitlin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2012, 08:51 PM
    Problem Stats wording issue in a problem- When was the study done?
    " The following table is a list of the number of MD's per 100,000 people in 2002 as reported as an indicator of the availability of health care in the 50 states and the District of Columbia"... When was the study done?

Yes, I know that sounds like a dumb question and I am probably over thinking the whole thing. Was the study done in 2002 or was that just the information that was given in 2002. I guess I am just having a problem with the wording.

I am thinking the study was a report of MD's per 100,000 in 2002, not that the actual report was done in 2002.

HELP?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 4, 2012, 09:16 PM
    The question doesn't state when the study was done, just when the information was accurate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pine seedlings stats problem [ 2 Answers ]

Investigators planted pine seedlings in a greenhouse in either full light or light reduced to 5% of normal by shade cloth to determine how well these pines grow in shade. At the end of the study, they dried the young trees and weighed them. I. What is the population? II. What is the sample? III....

Stats homework problem -- percentage [ 1 Answers ]

Assume that the average annual salary for a worker in the United States is $28,500 and that the annual salaries for Americans are normally distributed with a standard deviation equal to $6,250. Find the following: (A) What percentage of Americans earn below $18,000? (B) What percentage of...

View more questions Search