Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brenda1993 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Sep 4, 2012, 04:58 PM
    Can my husband fix my papers I am 19 he is 23?
    I came to the united states when I was about 3, I came legally but my visitor visa expired 2005 I need help
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2012, 05:03 PM
    He can't do squat... you are an illegal. Marriage doesn't change that at all.

You will have to hire a lawyer... spend HUGE amounts of money over years and maybe if you are really lucky you might get lucky and get a visa.

How could you POSSIBLE come here legally at three... and still have a visitor visa when you were old enough to marry?

Those last only 6 months and have to be renewed from outside the country... and they won't keep renewing them consecutively... you have to be outside the country for a period. Usually over six months to a year or more OUTSIDE the country... and there are waiting lists to deal with too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just got married and want to fix papers for my husband [ 7 Answers ]

How long after marriage can I apply to fix him papers and how much is it.And will he have to leave to mexico in order for him to apply.. hes been here since 99..

Fix papers to my husband [ 1 Answers ]

I been with my baby's daddy for seven years and we just got married like 1 month and a half. I want to fix him papers, my daughter is five she is a U.S citizen. When he was younger like 17 years in the past he drove to the border with a friend, he was not driving nor the owner of the car. They...

I am an American citizen and I want to fix papers for my husband [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 17 year old get married September 3 2011 I'm having a baby. My husband from Dominican republic he is 19 year old he was bored en panama.

View more questions Search