Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xena Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 01:18 AM
    Finding name of movie
    I remember watching a movie about a small indian boy that was given a yellow coloured horse, but the horse had a wounded front leg, I remember the boy took the horse to a sacred water hole and healed the horse. The movie was made in the 1980's I think. I would really appreciate if you could find the name of this movie
    Shine Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Mar 9, 2007, 04:09 PM
    Is it indian in the cupboard?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2009, 07:47 PM

Sounds like it's Three Warriors.
    paulywog35 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 08:17 PM

It was an old movie, seemed like it was in CA, maybe. A man trained some doberman pinchers to rob banks with a note... by
    The end of the movie a neighboring boy who loved the dogs did
    Get them after a serious of events... maybe 60's or 70's??
    Paul
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 3, 2009, 09:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paulywog35 View Post
    It was an old movie, seemed like it was in CA, maybe. A man trained some doberman pinchers to rob banks with a note.... by
    the end of the movie a neigboring boy who loved the dogs did
    get them after a serious of events.... maybe 60's or 70's???
    Paul
    Sounds like The Daring Dobermans (1973)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help finding this movie [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a child that had live action with actors about a farm and a flood, as well as animation with chickens and some other animals this was a children's movie either in the early 90's or late 80s.

Need help finding a name 4 this movie [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I really really need help finding a name for this movie that I'm looking 4 I'm going 2 describe it the best I can because I only remember bits and pieces. The movie is a lot a like who framed roger rabbit.. it has cartoon characters and human characters.. like in the movie if you're...

Finding the name of a movie [ 1 Answers ]

Im lookind for the name of ahorror or suspense movie that was being promoted about a year ago. All I know is that there is a well known actress in it that is in her late twenties early thirties. In her interview she was saying that they found a real dead body in the lake or pond during filming of...

Finding the name of a movie [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking for the name of a horror or suspense movie that was being promoted about a year ago. All I know is that there is a well known actress in it that is in her late twenties early thirties. In her interview she was saying that they found a real dead body in the lake or pond during filming of...

I need help finding this movie [ 2 Answers ]

OK hear we go this movie is science fiction and should have been made in either the 70's or 80's(not sure). It's about a group of young kids who some how make their own space ship using random junk parts. They end up getting the ship to fly to outerspace, where the meat these cool aliens( large...

View more questions Search