Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliiicowan737 Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Sep 4, 2012, 12:55 PM
    Varicocele?
    Hi I am quite worried right now... I was checking my testicles today and the sperm cord is swollen and is sort of curled up into a ball type thing. So I was wondering, is this varicocele or whatever its called?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2012, 01:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aliiicowan737 View Post
    Hi I am quite worried right now... I was checking my testicles today and the sperm cord is swollen and is sort of curled up into a ball type thing. So I was wondering, is this varicocele or whatever its called?

This is dangerous and foolish to diagnose over the Internet - make an appointment with a Physician.

You have posted you've never had a wet dream and your voice is not changing. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/mens-h...-s-691914.html

Again, you need to see a Physician. The problems could be related.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem from varicocele [ 0 Answers ]

My boyfriend is suffering from varicocele... he doctor told him that he can't have physical relation with any girl... is it true that person suffering from varicocele can not have sex.. please rply soon

Varicocele [ 1 Answers ]

I had a varicocele, I do no whether to leave as such or to make a surgery, please give the details about it

How to get rid of a varicocele naturallly [ 1 Answers ]

I have a varicocele... I can't afford surgery... my girlfriend and I have been trying to conceive almost 2 years now and I know its because of a problem wit my sperm... is there anything I can do to fix this problem naturally... please please help:(

View more questions Search