Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    me_0712 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2012, 12:18 PM
    I'm unsure what to do
    I'm 35 weeks and I have already had to go in and have them stop contractions on Sunday but now I'm having the pelvic pain again and possibly slight contractions or it may just be baby balling up but I'm not sure should I go be seen again or wait till my appt tomorrow. Also what r the risks in delivering at 35 weeks?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 4, 2012, 12:21 PM
    You should have the ability to CALL your doctor! Can you? What time is it where you are?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unsure what's going on. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I know I should know better but I'm worried I had unprotected sex two days after my period ended. I am worried because my cycle varies from 25,26,28 days . I'm unsure what's going on with me I'm cramping normal right since my period started on the first and need on the fith I'm just worried...

Unsure [ 1 Answers ]

There is a movie where southern cal turns frozen and the star, his exwife, kid, and new husband get a vehicle with tracks from the police station and along with a black guy who was in lockup, and gets the vehicle running, make their way to a submarine that will take then south to warmer wheather. ...

Unsure [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I hope this doesn't sound too stupid but I am due a period so its not missed but had a light spotting if that's what it was so I decided to do a test which came back faint but positive. I am having no pregnancy symptoms and a lot of period type cramping. Does this mean I am pregnant...

Unsure what to do ? [ 2 Answers ]

I really like this guy he's my best friend but he has a girlfriend but all does is complain how much they fight I am always his shoulder I like him and I hate seeing him hurt I am confused on what to do I have known him forever :confused:

View more questions Search