Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelica Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 12:34 AM
    Can I get a clue?
    Met some wonderful guy a few weeks ago, in my company's Headquarter office, and few weeks after coicidental meetings, he asked me for a date. We had some really awesome time, laughed all the way through lunch, held hands, got close and it went really fine.
    At the end of it, he said, I would really like it if we could be very good friends, and I said that would be great.
    We didn't set up a next date but he said I could pop into his office anytime I want. After thinking about it I knew I did not want to do that because, well we were going beyond the office setup and I work in a different branch of the same company, so its not like am walking down the hall to do that. Its been a week now and I decided I isn't calling, but today is Thursday and he called me on my mobile, however, I wasn't around to pick it up.
    My question to men especially: what is going on through his head? Is it appropriate for me to actaully take his word for it that I could go to his office?
    He is single but I have a gut feeling probably he is in a steady relationship, but I seem to be shaking things on that end, I saved all this questions for a second date, now that did not come up at the end of our first date... I am lost on what to do.
    Do I stay still, and wait. Or do I play the :yeah we can be buddies.. right after you gave me a kiss!" and give him a visit at his office, because am not sure asking him out will make the situation more clearer to me than like now when am so clueless
    Could you guys please give me a clue here?:confused:
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 8, 2007, 03:00 PM
    Call him for coffee. Going to his office is too much in my opinion.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2007, 03:09 PM
    Sounds very strange to me. Be careful. He doesn't seem to be taking this very seriously. I personally think he is keeping some kind of score. I could be wrong. But I would tell him thanks but no thanks. You're not a side salad.
    angelica Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 10:00 PM
    Thank you so much for getting the time to reply to my post, I bumped into this website while trying to figure out a few things about this situation, and its nice to know and even to get a third person's opinion, already I feel things are much clearer now...
    Talinman, now that you mentioned the coffee, I almost did that, but on second thought, no matter how much I felt when I met him, subsequent events have really turned me off, it takes two, and am not going into this one with my head over heels, knowing too well I might be setting myself up for dissappointment
    Well, guess I have to keep my weekends to my girlfriends, but I feel much stronger and things are much clearer, thanks you too bluerose
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 9, 2007, 07:16 AM
    Not to be nosey but what events have given you second thoughts? Curiuos.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No clue in the zoo [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have had so much change recently Im really confused and sad. Can anyone see when I will meet the right guy and where, if I will ever have and kids and what my career looks like for me? Thanks so much, I really appreciate any help I can get Gemini??

No Clue? [ 9 Answers ]

I am interested in buying a house but have no clue where to start or if I should even start. My husband and I have lived in our apartment for three years, we have quite a bit saved for a down payment roughly $25-30K, have excellent credit almost no debt, but we both just started new jobs and I...

No Freakin Clue [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to locate the title and artist of a song from the 90's, to no avail. The song is a compilation of "good advice" clichés (e.g. seize the day, smell the roses, etc.) with no chorus or riff. It is a lot like sitting at the feet of grandpa who is giving good advice before you set...

Not a clue [ 2 Answers ]

This summer I had a new blower put on our RUUD furnace and it worked great for the AC. Now I went to turn on the furnace and it clicks on at the thermostat and the igniter kicks on and the furnace is working but it doesn't blow out any heat. After the furnace stays on for a couple minutes it shuts...

I Have No Clue! [ 2 Answers ]

OK. My husband is out of town. These things always happen when he is gone! I have two bathrooms in my home. One at one end of the house and the other at the opposite end (its a mobile home). Right next to the master bedroom and bathroom is the washer and dryer. Starting yesterday when the washer...

View more questions Search