Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deloishead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2012, 10:26 AM
    Eddie kicked a soccer ball with 115 N of force. His foot connected with the ball for
    Eddie kicked a soccer ball with 115 N of force. His foot connected with the ball for 0.01 m. How much work did Eddie do on the ball?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Sep 4, 2012, 12:34 PM
    Work = force applied times the distance the force acts on. You have all the info you need - what do you get for an answer?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When you hold a heavy ball in your hand at rest, the forces on the ball [ 6 Answers ]

When you hold a heavy ball in your hand at rest, the forces on the ball

What would balance easier on your foot: soccer ball or football? [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to figure out what would hypothetically balance easier on your foot: a soccer ball or a football? ONLY taking in to account the SHAPE of the balls, not the fact that it is actually a football with grips, etc... I am assuming the answer will have something to do with the center of gravity...

Velocity of a ball kicked [ 1 Answers ]

A ball is kicked from a location < 7, 0, -6 > (on the ground) with initial velocity < -9, 15, -3 > m/s. The ball's speed is low enough that air resistance is negligible. What is the velocity of the ball 0.4 seconds after being kicked? (Use the Momentum Principle!) I divide 7,0,6 by .4 and got...

I got base ball and foot ball trying to fine out how much [ 1 Answers ]

Oj simpson 1975 card Two pete rose cards Will mays baseball gold card 1964 Michael jordan rookie baseball card

View more questions Search