Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    siyafkhan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2012, 05:04 AM
    Triglycerides reg;
    Hi sir,

I am 23 year old. Working a software executive. I had been doing 20 minute Exercise every day for three years (not that much regularly) . Just stopped before one month because of ramzan fasting . During one month fasting time, I had had too much chicken (not red meat) and sun flower oil items and sugar) when open fasting.
    I simply did a body checkup before two days and results are like this. (I did check up just after 3 hours of eating white rice)

Glucose= 76mg/dl
    Cholestrol= 184mg/dl
    triglycerides =836mg/dl

1.is my triglycerides too high?
    2.if I do diet and exercise, will it go down immediately or apprx how long it will take to become lower ?
    3.is it came high as I had food before 3 hours of checkup.

I a m allergy asthma patient (it comes very rarely.but like two time or three time per year, and cold comes often)
    I had "hepatitis b" when I was 13 year old

4.does this high triglycerides level have any relation with my theses diseases ?

Now I am having a tablet namely "LIPANTHYL 145- finofibrate" and taking one per day.

5.is this medicine having any side effects ?

6.is medicine required for lowering this?

Please give answers for these questions..
    (I consulted with one doctor here, and he did not give satisfactory suggestions )

Check out some similar questions!

How get reg no? [ 4 Answers ]

Reg No?

Local fire reg vs state fire reg [ 3 Answers ]

California state law requires 100 feet of vegetation clearance with 30' cleared and 70' reduced veg. The local fire district is saying all 100' must be cleared. Can the local regulation be stronger than the state? Thank you for any help.

Triglycerides level [ 5 Answers ]

I went and had my cbc/lipid/tsh/t3/t4 labs done 2 hrs after eating my dr std no need to do test fasting and when the results came back my triglycerides were @ 575 could this(not fasting) cause my triglycerides to be so high?

Reg no. [ 1 Answers ]

I am applying abroad and they require me to get a registration number to a foreign state work offices, how can I get this? Would I get this for free?

Triglycerides & Gomerular Filt. [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I just had a lipid profile, which showed that my total cholesterol was 172, my LDL was 86, my HDL was 44, my Glucose was 103, and my Triglycerides were 212. Why would my Triglycerides be so high when my overall cholesterol and LDL was so low? Also, a few other results seemed unusual, but...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.