Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cute_panda05 Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2012, 01:40 AM
    The mainstream AD/AS Model
    b) In zimbabwe, president mugabe's land reforms led to severe shortage of food and other commodities

I) what impact would this have had on short and long run aggerate supply?

ii) what would be the result of increasing government spending to attempt to restore the level of real GDp achieve before the reforms?

iii) try to represent the zimbabwean hyperinlfation using an AD/AS diagram.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 4, 2012, 01:43 AM
    You know by now we won't do the work for you.
    Show us you have attempted the question and where you need assistance.
    cute_panda05 Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2012, 01:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    You know by now we wont do the work for you.
    Show us you have attempted the question and where you need assistance.
    LOL for I) I think the short and the long aggregate shift left, is that correct? Please help me I'm so confused

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gender equality in the mainstream religions [ 19 Answers ]

One of significant shortfalls of the "Great book religions" (IMHO) is their insistence on the inequality of the sexes. Even for those few varieties of western Protestantism that allow women to be priests and bishops, inequality is still fixed into the foundations of the theology. The myths of...

What do you understand by the terms mainstream culture and counter culture in referen [ 1 Answers ]

What do you understand by the terms mainstream culture and counterculture in reference to the 1960s, was there one counter culture or were there may different counter cultures, what were the characteristics of the counter movements, was there a straightforward distinction between mainstream culture...

When did the Internet become mainstream? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay a friend of mine wanted me to post this question (she has dial-up) so here goes: When did the Internet become mainstream? In other words when was it made available to the public. I checked on the Internet (ironic isn't it?) and couldn't find a definite answer, going by averages I'd...

Mainstream song but can't catch the artist [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys help me out here. I'm looking for a mainstream rock song but I can't remember the name of the group or many of the lyrics. Something about saving me and the moon in her eyes. Came down from heaven its easy to see save me from hell. It's a really cool groove and I really want this song. The...

View more questions Search