Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redlipsticklena Posts: 148, Reputation: 0

Sep 4, 2012, 12:54 AM
    Do other women's get annoyed with the men sexualizing your bodies?
    Hello. Do the other women on here get annoyed when you are out in public and the men stare at your breasts or sexualizes your body for no reason? I am not talking about dressing like tramp but dress normal and they STILL do this. I find it to be very nasty and one time I went home and even cried over it. I just want to go in public and not be looked at like a slab of meat.

I notice the women don't do it. Now I am not saying like I'm Cindy Crawford or anything, just saying I notice most of the men do this.

I don't see the male doctors no more. I went to an appointment and he was all rubbing my back and telling me things were going to fine. I hated that. I only go to the women now; they are professional.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2012, 11:40 AM
    I'm guessing you are upset nobody looks at you when you are out or enough?

Seriously... you sound like its time to get into some therapy... most humans LIKE being noticed by the opposite sex. And its normal for people to look at others they find appealing. THe human race would have died out hundreds of thousands of years ago if it wasn't normal.

Hell most advanced life forms on earth would die out if it wasn't normal for that matter.

Sep 4, 2012, 01:57 PM
    You are guessing wrong then. If you reads the OP you would see I said the exact opposite...

The human race needs to die tomorrow.

Anyway I was just saying I finds it to be disgusting and annoying how they are and how they stares at the women's bodies like slabs of meat... the whole point of them doing it is to try and make the women feel dirty, embarrassed or cheap anyway. No matter how we dress.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 4, 2012, 02:02 PM
    I must be very, very ugly. I never got that feeling. And no male doctor has ever rubbed my back (except for a chiropractor who was trying to adjust it).

I have lots of male relatives and male in-laws and two sons and two brothers. None of them have ever even jokingly referred to women as slabs of meat. I suspect you are misunderstanding something.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2012, 02:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I must be very, very ugly. I never got that feeling. And no male doctor has ever rubbed my back (except for a chiropractor who was trying to adjust it).

I have lots of male relatives and male in-laws and two sons and two brothers. None of them have ever even jokingly referred to women as slabs of meat. I suspect you are misunderstanding something.

Once again OP is seeking attention - no man ever made me feel like a piece of meat.

And in some cases, yes, people should not reproduce.

Sep 4, 2012, 03:01 PM

I don't see how's someone can 'seek' attention from a bunch of peoples they don't even know on the internet -- what good is that going to do a person? Here's a novel idea: maybe I'm asking question to see if anyone else have gone through this! Go figure... Once again Judy is being a *blank* and a wrong one at that, LOL. I won't be responding directly to her anymore...

Anyway --

No I am not saying you're very ugly or other women. I just saying I noticed the men do this quite a lot in public. If you talks to them like at a store in the sales dept. they stare at your breasts and/or lick their lips and stuff. Its extremely uncomfortable. They don't even talks to your face. It doesn't matter how you're dressed.

Imo like I said I think they do it to demeans the women and show them they are below them in status or something. I do not know if I am misunderstand something or not. But can't believe I'm only woman in world notices men stares at women in a sexual manner. Oh well.
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2012, 03:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by redlipsticklena View Post
    You are guessing wrong then. if you reads the OP you would see I said the exact opposite.....

the human race needs to die tomorrow.

anyways i was just saying i finds it to be disgusting and annoying how they are and how they stares at the women's bodies like slabs of meat.....the whole point of them doing it is to try and make the women feel dirty, embarrassed or cheap anyways. no matter how we dress.
    Get help... you need it. You are not having normal thoughts or thinking along the lines a normal person thinks.

Seriously... I have known thousands of people so far on a first name basis... I've met magnitudes more.

Not ONE person has ever shared that line of thought... seek professional help. Its not too late.

And if you don't think WOMEN do the very same thing... then you are completely wrong, because most women do as well. Its not just guys that do it. All normal people do this.
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2012, 03:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Get help....you need it. You are not having normal thoughts or thinking along the lines a normal person thinks.

You not bes understanding the problem.

Sep 4, 2012, 03:06 PM
    Get help....you need it. You are not having normal thoughts or thinking along the lines a normal person thinks.

Seriously...I have known thousands of people so far on a first name basis...I've met magnitudes more.

Not ONE person has ever shared that line of thought....seek professional help. Its not too late.

I am in a therapy for awhile now. But we do not talks about these type of thing.

If no one you know nor yourself have ever had these thougths that is fine. Just asking.
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2012, 03:11 PM
    iam in a therapy for awhile now. but we do not talks about these type of thing.

if no one you know nor yourself have ever had these thougths that is fine. just asking.
    The fact nobody I know (or that they know too) thinks like this IS indicative that its really NOT a common way of thinking. And perhaps you should bring this up during the therapy sessions. It can't be addressed unless you do. And it REALLY does need addressed.

My jobs have had me in contact with large numbers of people... plus the fact I'm fairly extroverted and talk easily to a lot of people. This is something you would not be able to hide from others.

This is something that WILL negatively affect you quality of life and your ability to interact with others.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 4, 2012, 03:11 PM
    cant beleive i'm only woman in world notices men stares at women in a sexual manner. oh well.
    I think you are. I have yet to hear a woman complain about such a thing. And I have been around for a long, long time.
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2012, 03:14 PM
    I think you are. I have yet to hear a woman complain about such a thing. And I have been around for a long, long time.

I was a bikini waitress - I didn't have this problem then and I don't have it now.

Let's all post photos of ourselves!

Sep 4, 2012, 03:15 PM
    All right well ad that to 'freak list' of my life then. Never mind.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 4, 2012, 03:21 PM
    iam in a therapy for awhile now. but we do not talks about these type of thing.
    Why not? You should be.
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2012, 03:32 PM
    I'm slow on the uptake today and this was just pointed out to me -

Lipsticklenas in my area are feminine Lesbians. Never occurred to me. Yes, I think that it would be possible for a lipsticklena to assume all men were looking at their bodies, totally unwanted attention.

This would also explain the lack of sexuality when men are involved in the other thread.
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2012, 03:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I'm slow on the uptake today and this was just pointed out to me -

Lipsticklenas in my area are feminine Lesbians. Never occurred to me. Yes, I think that it would be possible for a lipsticklena to assume all men were looking at their bodies, totally unwanted attention.

This would also explain the lack of sexuality when men are involved in the other thread.
    SO would she be just as upset if Lesbians looked at her and why would that be any different?

Sep 4, 2012, 03:49 PM
    Hi, smoothy -- next time you want a response about me you should probably asks me don't you think. I am NOT lesbian and don't know anything about lipstick whatevers. 'Lena' is a part of my first name. I am straight woman who is attracted to male. I do not talks to the males because I don't know what to say or anything like that. It makes no sense to me because of Asperger. If they don't talk to me then I don't talk to them.
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2012, 03:50 PM
    SO would she be just as upset if Lesbians looked at her and why would that be any different?

No, I'm thinking issues with men, women who attempt to attract men just to shut them down.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 4, 2012, 03:54 PM
    if they don't talk to me then i don't talk to them.
    What could they talk about that would interest you?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Sep 4, 2012, 03:55 PM
    You've got asperger. That makes sense.

Your high functioning form of autism allows for a great many things. The unfortunate part is you're getting the world without some of the filters that we have in place. Some of us would filter out a lot of what you're noticing.

Men look at parts of the woman's body they like. This is a subconscious thing that a lot of the time we don't realize we're doing. It isn't that we're undressing you and fantasying about you. It is more that we're checking out the goods. It isn't intention but a biological cue that has been left over.

Most women don't notice it, but if they do it is something they ignore. It happens. Men will check out your chest and butt, legs and face. A lot of what you're also seeing is what we see as common person interaction. It isn't meant in a sexual context but when looked at harshly can be considered such.

Unless it is REALLY obvious and really bad, I would pay it no mind. Call them on it. "Eyes up here mister."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What kind of bodies do men prefer on women? [ 6 Answers ]

I recently read that most men prefer voluptuous and curvy bodies to the toned, no bounce kind of body that so many women admire... I'm aware that everyone has their preferences, but I'm just curious if there's any truth to the magazine!

Do men care about bodies after going steady? [ 7 Answers ]

I dress in ways that flatter my figure. Flowing shirts. Certain jeans. You know, clothes that flatter the figure God gave me. But what about when your naked? First off, what if the guy isn't prepared for my body type? I can look really curvy in clothes, but out of them you see every...

View more questions Search