Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AndrewDave Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2012, 10:20 PM
    Moving forward after breakup
    I'm dealing with a tough break up. I'm moving forward after a rather difficult and confusing break up. I was dating this women for five months. We started slowly. Things were going so good. I felt like a met the person that I would be with for a long time. She was expressing the same feelings towards me. Then it was like a switch flipped. Two weeks later it was over. She said she didn't love me. When she was the one that said she was falling in love with me. Couple other things that she was that I didn't challenge her. And that I didn't know who I was. I do know that she is not seeing someone else. She did say also that she is very stressed out and needed her space.
    I have gone through that difficult stage of dealing with accepting that it is over and she is gone. I have started dating again. But it still bugs me. How could someone just walk away from something that was so good?? I know that I will most likely never know.

I would appreciate feed back.

Thanks!
    Pdog1979 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2012, 10:25 PM
    She could be going through 'the change', or maybe just lost interest in you for some reason. I've dated girls with the same thing, once we were a couple, she was a different person, and had a different attitude.
    AndrewDave Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2012, 04:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdog1979 View Post
    she could be going through 'the change', or maybe just lost interest in you for some reason. I've dated girls with the same thing, once we were a couple, she was a different person, and had a different attitude.
    Thank you for your input.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He says we are moving forward, but he's not ready for a relationship. Should I wait? [ 5 Answers ]

He says we are moving forward to more than friends. He's been hurt by his last two relationships, so he is not ready for one. I like him a lot, and this would be my first relationship. Should I wait for him to be ready or move on to bigger and better things?

How do I keep moving forward after breaking up? [ 6 Answers ]

I broke up with my boyfriend of 7 years almost a year ago. Shortly after that I rushed into a relationship that was not good for me, with a lot of emotional upset. I broke that off 3 months ago. I am seeing a therapist. I am having good days and bad days. Heck, good weeks and bad ones. Last week...

He needs a few days and is scared about moving forward? [ 5 Answers ]

Didn't see my previous post, so I am trying again. LONG story short... we have been dating over a year. He talked to me about eventually moving in to his newly rented house in the coming months, but I said I would like to have some kind of commitment before I did that... he agreed (in theory)....

View more questions Search