Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jessie29718 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2012, 09:40 PM
    I am torn.. What do I do?
    I am 20 years old and I am completely torn on what to do. I met this guy in October of last year we have been talking off and on since. He compliments me quite often even when I go into his work. We never dated we just quit talking because I didn't feel we were on the same level at that time, (although I rushed him a little). There is another guy that I have been talking to for almost 3 months now.. I really like him and his family and my family likes him. However, I don't feel like he cares or respects me at all because I get a lot of rude comments and hardly ever a nice one. Since I met this guy the first guy text me that he wanted to give us a shot, I passed it up for this new guy since the first time didn't work out. But now I feel that I have made the wrong choice. I really like this new guy I just don't feel appreciated at all. I am so torn. What do I do?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 3, 2012, 10:27 PM
    The new guy treats you poorly and disrespects you but you really like him... odd, isn't it? Have you thought about why this is?

I have to wonder why you need either guy? If you are treated this way by the new guy and you don't feel it will work with the other one, then why not just be single? Why jump into something?
    Pettisbel Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Sep 3, 2012, 11:05 PM
    It will not be nice to fall in love with love. So, I suggest you follow your heart and not get into a relationship with a guy you're not truly interested in. Open your eyes, you'll find more guys that are a better fit than these two. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm torn. [ 4 Answers ]

I am in an abusive relationship and I know that I have to leave him. My parents have made it clear that they want me to come home, and they have redid my room so I would have a place to stay. My relationship is bad and it seems to keep getting worse but for some reason, I can't find the strength to...

I am torn! [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I'll try to make a long story short here. Okay, I've been with my man for 15 years we have 1 child and are normally pretty happy he began drinking about 5 years ago and when he drinks he becomes violent in ways such as throwing things and breaking things around my home, he becomes mentally...

I want to use it but I don't want to it. I'm just so torn. [ 32 Answers ]

Im just so tired of buying skin lightening products that I have to keep using over and over! I just want to use something that will give me gorgeous light skin so for mono users I have questions and please answer! 1- Is it true that mono will only turn you white and no other color? According...

I'm torn and don't know what to do [ 27 Answers ]

Ok, I've been seeing this guy since the middle of February. When we met he told me he was living with a girl and that their relationship was not working out and he was still staying there until he could get into his own place. We were dating and going out all the time and doing things together. ...

Torn about my ex-gf [ 7 Answers ]

I broke up with my girlfriend about 5 months ago. We broke up mainly because she was starting a new school and would be very busy. We both still had feelings for each other, and there were some moments after the break up where we almost did get back together, but for some reason or another...

View more questions Search