Ask
    danielmcdonald Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2012, 01:36 PM
    Medical judgment
    I need help with a medical judgement.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 3, 2012, 05:29 PM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on another thread. To avoid confusion I've moved your post to another thread.

If you want help you have to ask a question. You have to explain your problem, what you need help with and any other details that might help us help you. There is nothing we can do with what you posted.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 3, 2012, 06:01 PM
    Do they have one, or are they trying to get one ?

Do you owe the money ? If so how much do you owe ?

Do you have a job ? Have you being trying to pay some of the debt ?

Where is this at ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medical Premium Medical Expenses in Tax for H1b [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have one question regarding Health insurance Premium. I am on H1B visa holder and working in US. My company has some medical insurance plans but the premium is little higher. Hence, I decided to go with individual insurance from outside. I understand that if our medical expenses are more...

Where can I buy a judgment, sell my judgment or trade it? [ 3 Answers ]

I have no experience in this field. Anybody have any recommendations? Or should I proceed with them?

Judgment entered against defendant in 1998. Abstract of Judgment recorded 2001. [ 8 Answers ]

Judgment against defendant entered more than 10 years ago. Abstract recorded and 10 years have lapsed. Judgment not renewed as required by law. So, judgment is barred by Statute of Limitations. What action, if any, need be taken to remove the Abstract of Judgment from clouding title on real...

Can an employer ask about medical background based on a past due medical bill? [ 1 Answers ]

Can an employer question the nature of a medical bill or your medical background based on a past due medical bill on your credit report?

Obtaining a Judgment on a debt that has a prior Judgment [ 1 Answers ]

Now I thought that you can't get another judgment on a debt if there is a prior judgment obtained back in July 2004 from Ohio. But the debtor moved to New York and they want to have an atty in New York place another judgment on the same debt. Don't they have to request an Exemplified Judgment...

View more questions Search