Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rachu1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2012, 12:44 PM
    When your mom hates you
    My mom never stops saying mean things. Today she said the worst thing I can imagine. I wish I never gave birth to you. Then I could do whatever I wanted to. Why don't you two go f*** yourselves off so I can keep working and never f****** contact me again!
    Please help me :'(
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2012, 12:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachu1234 View Post
    My mom never stops saying mean things. Today she said the worst thing i can imagine. I wish i never gave birth to you. then i could do whatever i wanted to. Why dont you two go f*** yourselves off so i can keep working and never f****** contact me again!
    Please help me :'(

How old are you?
    Rachu1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2012, 12:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    How old are you?
    I'd rather NOT say my age. Im just repeating what she said
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2012, 12:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachu1234 View Post
    I'd rather NOT say my age. Im just repeating what she said

There is no way to give you advice when we DON'T know if you're underage and this is abuse of a child or if you're an adult, able to walk away.

So - I guess there's no answer.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 3, 2012, 01:27 PM
    I've got questions. Who are "you two"?

She said, "Never contact me again"? What does that mean? You don't live with her?

Yes, if you are 12 or 22 or 42 or 82 -- age makes a difference.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2012, 05:10 PM
    If you are an adult, just quit talking to her and seeing her.

If you are a child, tell your teacher, or other school official.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mom hates me [ 2 Answers ]

Greetings from Turkey! I'm a girl and 16 years old. I have some problems with my mother. I think she hates me and sometimes I think she wants kill me! She can't stand my face. Before my sister was born she loved me but now she loves my sister .Every night I'm crying in my bed but she doesn't care....

My mom hates me! I think she really does! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! I'm 14 years old and I'm a girl! And my mom hates me!I love her! And she's she loves me to sometimes but she says she hates me like 5 times a day and she's says so many means things like she is going to hurt me and I'm not good enoff for her! And I try so hard but that's not good for her! And...

My mom hates me. What do I do? [ 6 Answers ]

My mum really hates me and we had a little argument and now she hasn't spoken to me in ages. When she does talk to me, she says horrible things in a sly voice. I didn't even do anything wrong, I was just a little bit selfish that's all. And now that she's angry with me, my older sister is sucking...

My mom hates me [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am 23, married, I have two children and I believe my mother hates me. Well, she gets really mad at people all the time and she seems to think that whenever she is mad at someone I should be mad at that person to. Which I cannot do. Therefore, she get mad at me. The other day she calls...

13 YO hates Mom... please help [ 10 Answers ]

I have 2 boys - 16 and almost 14. Since the divorce in 1998 my sons have lived in both homes until 2004 when my oldest became so angry and frustrated with the situation that he attempted to overdose on antibiotics. A clear scream for help. At that time Dad finally said he could come and live...

View more questions Search