Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AVDTML Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 09:33 PM
    Insurance co suit
    My fiancé had a wreck 3 years ago (it was not his fault). The lady t-boned him. However he did not have insurance. Her insurance is state farm. State farm is suing him for $16,000 for the cost of the other persons fees. First of all can they do that? We do not have $16,000 to pay to settle. What do we do?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 8, 2007, 12:26 PM
    A great deal depends on the police report and if they found one party responsible. Who got the ticket?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Contractor Suit [ 3 Answers ]

Next month I will be representing myself in small claims court (called Warrant in Debt in Virginia). I am suing a contractor who installed tile in my bedroom suite. The tile began popping up and coming loose within a month of installation. My question is pretty basic: Do I present my...

Motgage Insurance vs. Life Insurance [ 6 Answers ]

Hi-- I just bought a new house and am getting solicitations for mortgage insurance if I kick the bucket. I don't want my wife to have to be burdened by mortgage debt. Had thought about getting term life insurance to cover the mortgage amount, what's the better approach??

Civil Suit [ 7 Answers ]

Civil Suit -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I owned a mobile home about 3 years ago and was young and dumb, got into a high interest rate loan and could not make payments, voluntarily left and have been renting ever since. Now 3 years later am...

Civil Suit [ 1 Answers ]

I owned a mobile home about 3 years ago and was young and dumb, got into a high interest rate loan and could not make payments, voluntarily left and have been renting ever since. Now 3 years later am being sued I questioned the debt of about $35,000 when the loan was only $39,000, asking for the...

Suit [ 1 Answers ]

I'm going to a evening concert, (jazz). Does a light tan suit sound OK. What shirt color??

View more questions Search