Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whendy Mallard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2012, 09:14 AM
    Help for parenting
    I have a 5year old grandson who is angry and nasty to his mum and her boyfriend we have tried every thing can think of and still no luck.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2012, 09:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by whendy Mallard View Post
    I have a 5year old grandson who is angry and nasty to his mum and her boyfriend we have tried every thing can think of and still no luck.

What have you tried? Where is his father in this situation?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parents parenting... [ 3 Answers ]

Soo I love my mother but her actions are beginning to worry me.. She screams like if someone's killing her when something goes bad, And calls me curse words that not even my enemies call me.And I'm kind of getting used to it. Whenever were in public she always tries to act like a victim saying that...

About parenting [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a person (adult) who lost his/her mother in childbirth and was brought up without a mother but by an abusive blaming violent father? The question is strictly 'do you know of any adult who had this life experience'? So think carefully before you answer because it is a simple...

Unfit Parenting [ 13 Answers ]

How easy is it nowadays to prove an unfit mom?? I live in Manitoba, Canada. And what are things that would have to be proven in order to prove a mom unfit?

Parenting rights [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I was married for a life time 18 years,with 2 kids. My husband cheated on me and I filed for divorce after he wouldn't leave her. Now the problem. We are still going through the divorce stages and the court ordered visitation for him. I have sole custody, the problem is he is living with this...

View more questions Search