Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lenocas Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2012, 09:04 AM
    Movie probably from the 70's only a couple survived
    Probably a movie from the 70īs . Holocaust happening, everyone dissappered from the face of the earth except a man and a woman, N York probably. Then another guy is found and both man start fighting over power. They want to rule and I think they want also the woman. I canīt recall if one of the actors is Sidney Poitier . Can you please help on this one?? Thank you so much!!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 3, 2012, 09:58 AM
    Sounds like The World, the Flesh and the Devil

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm trying to figure out a movie title the movie is about an old couple the wife has [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out a movie title the movie is about an old couple the wife has alltimers and live inside a home her husband does to but she doesn't know who she is or that they are married so he retails her the story of their love can you help me?

Would Christianity have grown or would it even have survived... [ 9 Answers ]

Would Christianity have grown or would it even have survived if it had continued to be outlawed in the Roman Empire?

Comedy Movie 70's/80's - need help finding the name of this movie. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I remember watching a movie about a man (around his 20's) trying to save a forest from destruction due to a construction contract. He dressed up in a bear costume to hide his identity and rigged the construction site overnight so that the next day, the construction workers could not...

Can a puppy who survived parvo die from being over fed? [ 4 Answers ]

I rescued a puppy whom I named Milo from a partial hit and run about two months ago. He wasn't able to eat or drink for days because his jaw could not open. So I immediately took him to the pet hospital. After many IVs and medications, he survived. No surgery was needed which I was thankful for and...

Find movie title movie from the 70's horror or devil theme, red eyes in a curtain [ 3 Answers ]

Farm or country property. People thought it was possesed or something. I remember one scene where the actors were looking at photographs of the house and one of the photos had red eyes in the curtains - This has been driving me crazy! Same time frame/era as GARGOYLES.

View more questions Search