Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Genis Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Sep 3, 2012, 05:20 AM
    Help with period
    So my period, for the last eight months has been changing; but I always get it. I had changed my diet and excserzie last month and lost a lot of weight. In July my boyfriend and I were fooling around, he didn't put it in me, it just rubbed my and I swear it was for
    Not even a minuet. I did get my period after that though. Now, at the end of August I started getting PMS and I have all the symptoms of getting my period but it didn't come. Now I still have all the symptoms buts it's September third, I really doubt I'm pregnant but I don't know what's going on.
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Sep 3, 2012, 05:27 AM
    Could be because you lost a lot of weight, that can affect your period. I'd see your Dr.
    Genis Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Sep 3, 2012, 05:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by happylady123 View Post
    Could be because you lost a lot of weight, that can affect your period. I'd see your Dr.
    Okay thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Short period, missed period, unprotected sex, brown discharge am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I'm on the pill and I had my period for about 3 days then took pills for 2 days I was unable to get to the doc and got my period for one more day I had unprotected sex the following day and my boyfriend went inside me I didn't take my pills for the rest of the month me and my boyfriend...

View more questions Search