Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    100uknow Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2012, 03:16 AM
    Hardest riddle ever
    "I slept in the depth of earth in Peace. i harmed no one.
    they came, and took me away, they burned me with hot fire, and they beat me after, and kept beating me for a while.
    I am now stronger than ever. I am a killer, i am thirsty for blood, thirty for death.
    who am I? "
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 3, 2012, 04:20 AM
    Steel?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Riddle me [ 1 Answers ]

It cut off my riddle so here it is. In marble walls white as milk, Linder with skin soft as silk, Within a fountain crystal clear, A golden apple does apperception. No doors are there to this stronghold- Yet thieves break in and steal the gold.

Riddle help? [ 2 Answers ]

Need help on a answer for a riddle: What will the sparrow who flies into the wind never get? Thanks

Need help with a riddle. [ 1 Answers ]

I've been stumped for hours. If you become the umpteenth person today to ask to me, What? I will turn the other cheek and consider myself the victor.

Riddle me that. [ 8 Answers ]

A wealthy man with a blind butler has overslept and is rushing to get ready for work. All of his socks (10 pair black, 10 pair white) are downstairs in the dryer. He summons his butler and tells him to get a pair of socks, either black or white. What is the fewest number of socks the butler must...

Here's a riddle! [ 20 Answers ]

You walk into your house and Tom and Betty are dead on the ground with glass all around them and a pudle of water. Frank is asleep on the couch. How did they Die? You can ask me only "yes" or "no" questions and I will answer you! This should be fun!

View more questions Search