Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ktc Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2012, 04:47 PM
    Anime or Manga film 80's/early 90's - HELP!
    I'm trying to remember the name of a film I saw growing up, the only thing I can remember is that it involved at one point going into a kind of forest that was dead / only had thick vines and spikes but had a kind of fruit in it that the main character managed to get at one point, but then also his donley/friend creature thing got trapped and possibly eaten by some vines that were at an entrance to a cave? Can't really remember much more - bit of a long shot but thanks for any help!
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Sep 2, 2012, 11:37 PM
    Maybe,.

Time Masters (82)
    a.k.a. Les Maîtres du temps

-Click title for Pics -

-view clip-

----------------------
    ktc Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2012, 07:52 AM
    Stray dog that was it! Thank you so much, just now watched it all on YouTube - bought back some memories
    X

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's anime 80's or early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

When I was a child, we had this small part of this cartoon recorded on VHS, that I now think was animated and drawn in a very japanese style. The story went like this: there was this rabbit family (the rabbits were very much like humans, possibly with clothes) or 3 rabbits, 1 older and 2 children....

80's or early 90's anime (I think) series... [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching an episode of some anime (if I remember correctly) series as a kid, but I despite numerous lenghty search attempts, I haven't been able to find out what the series might be. It was shown probably on Sky Channel or Super Channel. The episode had some sort of race, with girls...

Identify a 80's/90's Space Anime Film- 'Truckers' (?) [ 1 Answers ]

Haha, OK I remember seeing this back in the arly 90's say between 92-95, it was on VHS cassete (obviously) and I'm 99% sure it was a one off film not a series. The plot synopsis as far as I can remember was a renegade army (?) had captured a princess and one of the first scenes was her naked...

Anime or manga from 80's or 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, The movie has 8 or 9 super agents named 001 to 009 or similar, one is a baby, another one is a cyborg, a black man, the main boy and his lover with long blond hair, also a funny cook They leave the world on a futuristic spaceship to save the world, they had to land on a planet for...

Manga or anime movie - 80's or 90's [ 1 Answers ]

My question is concerning a movie that could very well be a Manga or anime full length film. I had to of been about 8-10 years old (in my early 20s now) It was a cartoon for sure. It was about a young boy who lived under water and was in love with a princess (I think) and he couldn't be...

View more questions Search